Chapter 4:The Devil's Daughter?

Couple of minutes later,

Yuu's eyes opened. He sat up. "What happened?" He Asked.

"I went to far I'm sorry. Yuu I don't think I.." Mari was deciding not to help him.

"Mari it wasn't you,"Arosa interrupted.

"It was," Mari said.

"Well it's dark let's go Mari," Akiyoshi suggested as she saw the sun going down.

"Ok but if you guys want to still practice you know where to find me," Mari said as she started walking to her apartment.Akiyoshi and Ichiko followed her. Arosa stayed.

"What's up with your sister?" Kimizuki Asked.

"I'm sorry I don't even know myself," Arosa somewhat lied.

Yuu started getting up. Yoichi helped him out. Kimizuki watched as Mari disappeared left with Akiyoshi and Ichiko. They all helped Yuu and headed to the apartment.

Shinya and Guren started leaving to their apartments.

"She is so secretive," Shinya Laughed.

"Well I'll find out later," Guren Said.

"Why's That?" Shinya Asked with a smile.

"Cause she's coming to my office for her paperwork," Guren yawned.

"Hmm probably you can ask her out," Shinya Laughed.

"Or I could ask her to fight me," Guren Said cocky.

"Your no fun," Shinya Laughed.

Kureto came with a smile.

"Why are you smiling?" Guren Asked.

"Ha, I'm gonna find something about her first," Kureto Laughed,
"Cause I already found out she was called the Devil's Daughter in her army."

"The Devil's Daughter?" Guren Laughed," And how did you find this out?"

"One of her soldiers told me," Kureto smiled.

"Ok but why would they call her the Devil's Daughter?" Guren Laughed.

"They said it's classified," Kureto Said annoyed he didn't find anything else.

Guren Laughed,"I think I find something better."

"Ha good luck with that,"Kureto Said as he walked away.

The Next Day,

Mari sat quietly in Guren's office. Guren looked over his paperwork and studied her.

The Devil's Daughter? She doesn't even look like one,He thought. She sat on a couch near his desk and she quietly reading a book from his book shelf. "Your staring," Mari said as she didn't even glance at Guren.

His cheeks blushed.He put down the papers and said, "I have a question,"

"Ask now," She said as she kept reading.

He thought for a moment whether to ask her why they called her The Devil's Daughter or what happened on the roof weeks ago that she never answered.

"What happen on the roof a couple weeks back?" He Asked curiously.

"Well Guren, that is more personal, but since your asking. I was talking to my demons Yuri and Yurika," She said.

He looked at his paperwork. He wasn't convinced. Mari got up. She closed the book and started to walk towards his bookshelf. She pulled out a paper that was crumbled up. She opened it up and there was pill.