Chapter 6:Old Friends

Meanwhile in the present somewhere in Shinjuku,

        Guren looked through his little telescope. "Now which one is the Commander?" He said with a smile.

Mari looked at down. She put on her goggles. "The one on the pole," she said as she spotted him.

"How the hell can you see from that far?" He said as he turned to Mari.

"Ha, we have goggles that have the capability to those things. Here try it," She smiled as she took off her goggles and gave it to Guren

"Damn, I got to admit it's cool," Guren admitted with a smirk.

Mari rolled her eyes.Even without those I can see them from here,she thought.

"What you got to be kidding!? He can see me from that far away," Guren Laughed.

"Lieutenant Guren you don't seem concern about this fight," Sayuri came.

"It's not like I'm slacking off, I'm keeping taps if the bastards decide to move," Guren explained.

"Tt, Sayuri how about we have some fun after this," Mari suggested with smile,"Guren's getting on my nerves."

"I would love too," Sayuri Laughed.

"Haha, laugh all you want..... Vampire! Watch out!" Guren Yelled.

     Just in time,Mito punched it.

     "Took you long enough,Mito,"Guren Said as he looked at her.

"What are you suggesting? That I'm late?" She said as she moved her hair, "Oh Mari how are you?"

"Well since you mentioned it. Guren is a pain into the ass,"Mari joked.

"Lieutenant Guren we have returned from our mission,"Shigure Said as she looked serious as usual.

"Oh great your guys are here. I know this is short notice,but me and Akiyoshi are inviting you to our place to play drink or don't drink," Mari smiled.

"Damn let me in,"Mito Laughed.

"What the hell is drink or don't drink? If there's girls I'm going," Goshi Joked as he walked up towards them.

"Great now everyone's here,"Guren Said.

"Sorry Goshi But it's only a girl thing," Shigure Said.

"Now I'm curious,what hell is that?" Guren Asked.

"Ummmmm, well we can't tell," Sayuri Laughed.

"It's a game that's fun," Mari said with a smirk.

"Hmmm, ok whatever it is I'll find out. But for now we have to stall," Guren said as looked back at the vampires,"Shigure how's Shinoa's squad?"

     "There good for now,they're moving to Shinjuku,"Shigure answered.

     "Good its a perfect place to get stronger," Guren Said,"Now it's time we join this fight."

     "Akiyoshi and Ichiko should be on there way with Shinya," Mari said seriously as she followed Guren.

     "Good now lets go," Guren Said as he walked away. 

Meanwhile,

      Shinoa's squad was heading to Guren for backup. But they were mostly concern about Arosa. It started raining. They were being driven to Guren's location by the Caporal.

    "What happened with that noble ?" Yuu finally spoke up.

         Arosa looked down quietly. She didn't want to tell. And it was classified for her to tell. 

         "I can't say," she said.