Chapter 18: The Peace Treaty

Arosa finally made her choice. Shinoa and Mitsuba walked beside her. Arosa tried convincing herself to talk to Yuu. But she turned super pale. "I think I'm gonna throw up,"She mumbled.

Mitsuba started to grow more annoyed. "Just do it!" She Yelled.

   Shinoa started to giggle,"It can't be that bad if you just tell him. Unless he turns you down."

    Arosa finally took a deep breath. "Alright,"Arosa finally spoke.

    Arosa walked away from Mitsuba and Shinoa. She started to walk to Yuu's room.

   "Arosa," Someone called.

Arosa turned relieved it wasn't Yuu. She put her fist over her heart."Oh Captain Era, what's wrong?" Arosa asked trying to stay calm.

   "I must speak to you in private. I need to tell you something very important. It will change everything,"Era Said serious,"Follow me."

Meanwhile Mari,
"So what would you say to me?" Guren Asked Mari. Mari and Guren were walking down the hallways. There was no soldier to be see. They were talking normally again.

Mari smiled to him,"I would say thank you."

"Why thank you? Why not I love you?"Guren Asked curiously.

"Because I love you, doesn't thank you for how much you have given me and made me happy.  So thank you, is the best word,"Mari smiled sweetly,"It's quick and meaningful to say."

Guren couldn't help but look away. She looked so nice when she smiled. She looked calm and peaceful.

"Oh I forgot, we have meeting today. Bring Shinya and Kureto. They need to be there. The alliance is a big thing to my Army and my other allies," Mari said remembering.

     "Great. I always wanted to be in a meeting,"He said sarcastically.

    Mari laughed,"You think I like meetings. There terrible especially my armies meetings. There's usually yelling and big speeches."

"That's nice,but I was hoping that,"Guren put his arm against the wall blocking Mari. Mari turned to him. Guren smirked,"I was hoping that we can have couple minutes to ourselves."  Mari started to become pink. She looked at his eyes. He had his seductive face. He had a devilish smirk on his face. His eyes were only focused on her. The falling hair on his face made it worse to focus on improbably things.

"Well Mr. Annalisa I don't think it would be bad for a couple of minutes,"Mari smiled to him as she fixed his collar from his uniform.

    "Wow Ms. Ichinose I didn't think you get that irresponsible,"Guren Joked as he started to loosen her tie.

   "Take me down,"She whispered giggling. 

Guren was surprised with her answer. "I don't think I can here,"He smirked moving his arm away.

"Wow I was really hoping you wouldn't leave this woman be in heat,"Mari smirked walking away to the elevator.

Guren followed inside with her. As the door closed Guren turned to her. He picked her up by her waist and pushed her against the elevator wall.

Guren looked determined. "You shouldn't tease me,"Guren said.Mari turned fully red. "Especially if we're alone," He added. Guren was so close she could feel his warm breath on her face. Mari was surprised.

"Your lucky there's no one here,"She Laughed.

"Can you shut up,"He joked.

Guren leaned in kissing her. Mari put her arms on his shoulders. She kissed him feeling his nice lips. Guren moved her hair kissing down to her neck as grabbed her waist tight. She tugged her hands in his hair. He moved his hands to unbutton her uniform. Mari helped him. She looked back up at him.  He helped her take it off. While Mari tried taking off her top.