UGH School...

Riley Aylani Rivers yes because what better way to have my initials be than RAR. Seriously all my parents needed to was to add a name that started with a 'W'. Well besides my name being a disaster let me introduce myself. So, you know my name already like I said in the beginning, I'm currently in my last year in a hell hole known as high school. Dark brown hair that reaches my lower back and matching eyes but seem brighter when facing the sun as some people have told me. As you can tell I'm not really good at describing myself... so just bear with my, this is just like introducing yourself in front of class which is scary BTW. Right! Where was I... OH YEA! I'm 5'5 uhh... I'm not exactly skinny, I consider myself curvy. Not that that is a bad thing. I love myself and who I am as a person.

I'm currently sitting at my usual lunch table at I wait for my two best friends to arrive. As i wait I pull out my phone, plug in my earphones, open my music library and hit shuffle on the playlist. Once I hear the soft melody of the piano playing I recognize the song right away. Faded by Alan Walker. I lean my head on the table and close my eyes just taking the lyrics to heart. Letting the song hit every cell in my body, I forget where I am for a few minutes... that is until I feel a poke on my right side and just straight up. Glaring at one of my best friends Andrea Lopez or Drea as I like to call her. She has her curly hair in a messy bun and no makeup one. As I glare at her I also notice her outfit today. White t-shirt, ripped dark blue skinny jeans, a red flannel around her waist and a red bandanna tied around her head and to finish off her look she wore red high-top converse.

 White t-shirt, ripped dark blue skinny jeans, a red flannel around her waist and a red bandanna tied around her head and to finish off her look she wore red high-top converse

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"So, are you going to keep glaring at me or are we going to get food? Cuz I'm freaking starving, I swear I could eat a horse and a cow right about now." She says while putting her hand on her hip.

"You have no idea how much she's been complaining about not eating breakfast AGAIN cuz she was running late AGAIN... como siempre." I hear my other best friend Jasmine Garcia say right behind me.

"Well that's never going to change dude," I reply while getting up and putting my phone away. "We've known each other since middle school and it's always been the same."

"Umm I'm right here, I can hear you both mensas." Drea said while glaring at both Jazz and I.
Our school has upstairs and downstairs. Most of the classrooms are upstairs, while the eating area is down as well as the gym, pool, and gym lockers. While making our way towards the stairs we can hear music getting everyone pumped for the pep rally after lunch was over and we all heading to our 4th period class. Me being completely forgetful forgot hat today was a Friday and that's the only reason for music being played. After just realizing this that's when I noticed Drea and Jazz wearing out school colors red and white. Since I've already seen Drea's outfit I look over to Jazz and give her a once over. Not going to lie my best friends are looking HELLA CUTE!! Jazz wearing light washed skinnies, a red flowy spaghetti strap, white Chucks, her light brown hair hanging in loose waves tucked under a daisy floral crown.

 Not going to lie my best friends are looking HELLA CUTE!! Jazz wearing light washed skinnies, a red flowy spaghetti strap, white Chucks, her light brown hair hanging in loose waves tucked under a daisy floral crown

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

While I myself am wearing a black T-Shirt with the sleeves rolled up, dark blue ripped skinnies, a dark green jacket, my high-top chucks, a bit of read lipstick and my hair up in a messy ponytail.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We reach the line that leads to the cafeteria, with Jazz in front, me in the middle , and Drea right behind me. I noticed the person who's in charge of the music started playing How Far Will I Go from the Moana movie. Right away I start singing along to it. Well more specifically I start singing to both of them.

Were people staring? Yes
Did I care? NOPE. I didn't give a unicorn's butt.
Where my two best friends acting like they didn't know me? HA!! Of course they were. And they couldn't do anything about it. They know I will burst into Disney songs or sing along.

We picked out what we wanted to eat and punched in our lunch numbers. We start to head back upstairs to our table. It's the 15th of December and the weather has gotten a bit chilly but I didn't mind the cold. I love how the cool air cools my warm skin. Thinking of the weather, I noticed Jazz and Drea having a conversation but me being to distracted with thinking I almost didn't hear what they were talking about. By the time I tuned back to the conversation I laugh so hard people turn to look in our direction.

"If it gets any colder my nipples are going to rip through my bra!" Jazz shivered while looking down her chest just to make sure her nipples weren't noticeable. I'm just dying at his point, while trying to control my laughter I say to her "what boobs dude? You got non!"
"Fuck you"
"Just be glad you don't have orangutan titties, like how my bro tells Drea" I reply while still having trouble controlling my breathing and pointing at her with my fry.

"Your brother is a little bitch but he's right." Drea shakes her head at me and throws me one of her tots.
"So, Ri you going to the football game after school?" Jazz asked while finishing up her juice. Honestly, I wasn't planning on going but no way in hell was I going to tell them that, they would lose their shit if I did. So instead of having to deal with any of that i said yes but letting them know I'll be running a little late, which they both understood. If it was up to me I wouldn't even show up but I know how much these girls love going to the games, even if it's just to look at guys asses.

"This game is going to be badass. Whew can't wait to see all them boys in those tight pants showing off their butts!" *sigh* that's Andrea for you.

"Hell nah B it's all about the baseball players! Now that's a game worth watching!!" And there goes Jazz haha. Gosh I swear these girls are just too much at times but I gotta love them though right? Noticing the table got quiet I see that both of them are just staring at me waiting for something.

I really got to stop zoning out..
Uh you think?
Shut up!
Make me!!

"Hellooo earth to Ri" they both say in union.

"Er... what did you ask again?" I asked feeling embarrassed

"We asked what sport do you think guys look hotter in?" Jazz repeated with a duh voice.

Ugh not this again... I hate when they do this to me

"I uhh thi-think the uhh"

RIIINGG!!!

Oh thank goodness, I really didn't want to answer that

"Oops that's the bell," getting up to throw my trash while taking steps backwards "I'll see you losers later, I'm out" saluting them with two fingers and just walking to class.