DISNEYLAND!!

RILEY'S POV

After Marie and I finished our homework we waited until my mom called us down to eat dinner, so we just decided to lay in bed and relax. Besides nothing is better than being on you're phone relaxing while Super Bass by Nicki Minaj is playing. Going on Snapchat I open all my messages that I haven't opened and reply to them all, I decided to post in my story since I haven't posted anything in a while. Messing with the filters and trying to figure out an angle I give up. Looking around trying to find something my glance lands on Marie, she's sitting on my bed and is checking her social media as well.

"Mere" I call her pointing my camera at her. She looks up and smiles

Typing down a caption I post it, and she goes back to her phone

"I'm gonna go see if the food is almost ready. I'll be back" Marie gets up and walk to the door to walk out of my room but not before she turns back around a take a picture of me "gotcha" and with that she leaves

Switching from Instagram and Snapchat I see that Marie posted on her Snapchat

Just as I'm about to respond she walks back in.

"Foods ready your mom just wants you to call Ritchie and let him know"

"Ahh why can't you do it?"

"She said you. So you do it, see you downstairs"

Getting up from my bed I hear her talking to everyone that's downstairs. Walking down the hall I reach Ritchie's door and knock.

You see I would just barge in but I love my privacy and I know he does as well and well mama always said to knock before you enter a room

*knock knock*

No response

*knock knock knock*

Still nothing

"Argh! I swear he's adopted" I say under my breath "IF YOU DONT ANSWER THE DOOR IM WALKING IN!!" I yell hoping he would at least hear that.

And again nothing