MARCO!!! POLO!!!

CHASE POV

After we crossed the border (which was hell just waiting in line) and drove another good 15 hours. After driving a full day and only stopping for gas and restroom,We made pretty good time so we decided to stop at Carl's Jr. for a bite. It's Thursday morning and we're already half way home.

"Yo guys did you hear Charlie is throwing a back to school party tonight. Y'all down to go?" Cruz question

"You serious dude we've all been driving for a day and a half now," Reece stated "I don't know about you but I'm hella tired."

"Same man." I agree with him. Chewing on some fries I sit back and think. Hmm a party wouldn't hurt. If the party is tonight and we get home with enough time to spare we can have a few hours of sleep and be good to go.

"Man y'all weak." Cruz says sounding down that we shot down his idea

"Alright fuck it." We both say and his face lights up that we agree to go.

"Let's head to your pad and get a few hours sleep." I suggest "and since you're a few blocks away from his house it's closer as well." Looking at both of them to see if they're cool with it.

3 hours later..

We arrived at Reece's house not to long ago. Once we arrived we unloaded the car and took our bags to his room. Dropping the bags by the door, I take in his room. His light grey colored walls, his king sized bed against the far left side covered in a bright red duvet cover, a white nightstand next to it, a black desk on the right side covered with pictures of his favorite baseball players as well books and his laptop, beanbags and his flatscreen tv next to his bathroom. Looking straight ahead we can see his sliding glass door leading to the balcony.

"So you guys wanna sleep here or you guys want a guest room?" Reece asked. "Or would you guys like to go to the basement and knock out there instead?"

His basement is like a man cave for us. We mostly spend out time there since he has a movie projector, and pool.

Cruz and I look at each other with a knowing look and turn back to towards Reece's who's moving his bag to his bed.

"Basement." We say in unison

"Knew it! You guys just use me for my man cave." He says walking out shaking his head at us and heading to his restroom to change.

One by once each of us go to change, since I was the last one to change and no one was in the room when I came out I pulled out my phone charger and plugged in onto the wall next to his desk. Taking out my phone from my basketball shorts I plugged it in and head downstairs to the basement. Glancing around I see the guys put in a movie and were just waiting on me to press play.

Once we all settled on our usual spots Reece presses play and The Goonies started to play.

RILEY POV

Drea, Jazz, Marie and I have been walking around the mall for a good 10 minutes. We've decided to go shopping for an outfit for tonight. With the holidays I haven't been able to spend as much time with my girls as I would like. They live two cities away and a few minutes away from school. And well I spend more time with the guys since they live closer except Reece who lives on the good side of the city.

I wonder if the guys will show tonight... honestly I'm proud since I haven't thought of them as much.

"Food or keep looking?" Walking past a few stores Jazz asked

"Food" We all day in unison and make our way to the food court.

"What are you guys craving?" Drea asked heading for a table with 4 seats and setting her purse down.