YAY PEP-RALLIES!!..

AN
hey guys sorry for the day wait but I'm currently writing this story on my laptop before I post a chapter in here in case I want to add or switch things up. So here goes chapter 2 enjoy 😘

   Science class has always been my favorite ever since freshman year. It's just something about learning new experiments and blowing shit up that gets me excited. Although I can't memorize the periodic table for unicorn poop, and suck at math every time it's involved in an assignment. What can I say I'm not a straight 'A' student, the lowest I've gotten was a 'D' throughout high school. That's pretty good if you ask me. As long as I don't get anything lower than a 'C' I'm good. Considering I'm captain of the softball team I need good grades to be able to play or I get benched for the whole game. Stepping into the classroom the warmth hitting my cool skin from being outside, I look straight ahead at the teachers table, I see the white screen projector pulled down. Free period?

"Alright class, settle down we got 20 minutes before we head down to the gym" Mr. Webster announced, "you are free to do what you'd like."

YESS FREE PERIOD!!

I start making my way over to my assigned table on the left side of the room. Pulling out the sitting stool I place my sports bag on the table and once again pull out my phone to listen to music. Placing my headphones in I press play and another one of my favorite songs start playing Reminding Me by Shawn Hook. Noticing my lab partner hasn't walked in and more students walking in I grab my bag and move it towards me to lay my head on it. I have no classes with either Andrea or Jasmine, so always meet up in the morning before school starts, lunch and at the bus stop.

"What's up Mr. W? Free period today?" Strolled in non other than my lab partner Reece.

"I'm afraid so Mr. Carter, please take your seat, won't be long now." Mr. Webster acknowledged.

"Sure thing Mr. W" Reece glances at me "hellooo beautiful, I see you're looking lovely this afternoon" he winks at me and pulls out his sitting stool.

"Ugh can you not" I huff out

"Oh, come on I know you can't resist my charm" he bargained in a low voice that he always uses on me.

"You've got about as much charm as a dead slug." I lied.

Truthfully, he was cute, in his own boyish ways. Golden brown hair that's long enough any girl can run their fingers through but not too short, caramel skin that makes his gunmetal blue round eyes stand out, 5'11 height and his athletic body, wearing a light blue denim bitten up shirt with the sleeves rolled up showing his muscular arms, some navy skinnies and to finish his look some grey plimsolls with some type of watch on his left wrist. Oh no I think I might have been staring at him too long...

"By the way you were just staring and checking me out" he continues in a low husky voice, leaning closer to me " I'd say you feel otherwise sprints"

Damn I got caught. Now he's not going to stop flirting with me. I gotta get him back. But you liked it.

I mean I did he's so freaking hot and se- no I can't think that way right now. I scold myself.

"You got me caramel" I confess to him while trying to figure out how to get back at him " how about you finally ask me out, so we can be official."

His jaw dropping and his eyes looking as if they were about to pop out of their sockets "I-I well I... wou-would y-you" well that caught him off guard, he so wasn't expecting me to say that. I should stop this.. but he looks so cute... it's not right... ugh fine.

I stare at him for at least another 5 seconds until I crack a smile. He see this and knows I got him back real good.

"DAMN IT!! I should have known you were only messing with me sprints." He scolded me