BOXERS, BRIEFS AND TIGHTY WHITIES

"some of you may have heard what happened during lunch and I didn't want to go through with it without all of your opinions or approval," telling my team everything that went down with Chase and I "and if you don't want any part of it that's completely fine"

"oh im so in!" Clary yells out

"me too"

"and me"

"same"

and just like that the whole team was on board with playing against the baseball team "fuck yea! now we just have to come up with something for them when they lose, soo this is a great time to come up with something they'll hate"

"they should shave their legs!" Kenzie shouted

"no that's not gonna work cuz then they can just wear jeans" Lora puts in "unless we tell them to shave but they can only wear shorts!"

"what if they shaved their heads or their eyebrows?" Junie suggested

"anything else besides them shaving some part of their bodies?" I ask them, trying to thing of something myself but I keep coming up blank

"what if we have them switch their whole wardrobe with us but they can keep their shoes since we have smaller feet" Alya says from somewhere in the back.

Not even gonna lie but that is a fucking genius idea!

"ooooh yesssss!!!" every one agreed

"so its final then? we all agree to have each one of them to switch wardrobes with each one of us" I say one last time to see if they are ok with it

"WAIT! does that mean we also have to give them our bras and underwear, cuz im pretty sure we'll need those, but, if we switch then we'll end up with either only boxers or briefs or even tighty whiteys" Maya asked

I can hear some of the girls agreeing with her and I can see her point. I wouldn't want some guy to stretch out my bra or even wear my underwear

that's just gross

PERIOD.

"so its agreed then, make them switch their clothes with ours" to be totally honest I think its a great idea but there is a little part of me in the back of my mind telling me that we really aren't as good as the guys and we'll end up losing. I cant have my team thinking that we aren't just as good as them.

Once we have every thing figured out we walk out of the girls locker room. This is it, its officially baseball versus softball. im just hoping nothing horrible comes out of it when the day actually comes when we play them.

CHASE POV

I messed up. I know that. My mom is always saying 'think before you speak' and you know what sometimes that works and other times not so much. Like what happened earlier today at lunch with Riley. im such an idiot, its like I was there talking but my soul left my body or some shit floating over me watching and hearing everything from the moment I opened my mouth and I just couldn't shut up.

The guys all agreed that we meet at Cruz's and come up with something 4 hours ago, once the last bell of the day rang I came home and just flopped on my bed where I haven't moved since. I've zoned out so many times, I actually just lost track of what's going on. My phone has been blowing up nonstop, after the 10th ding I put it on silent, of course that didn't solve jack shit since it wouldn't stop vibrating so I decided to turn it off.

God why couldn't I just stay fucking quite!

"because fish" not expecting a response I can legit say I jumped and fell off my own bed