ROSS CLEARANCE RACK

Since Drea knows where all the parties are we didn't need the GPS and thankfully we didn't get lost. Driving down the street where the party is we can hear the bass from the house. Passing by the house we noticed people lingering outside on the porch and cars parked all over.

Damn finding parking is going to be a pain...

After driving for a good 10 minutes looking for parking we finally found a spot thank goodness we took my Mitsubishi Lancer and it was the perfect size. Walking towards the house we stop in the front lawn and do a quick checkup

"Ok this is it," I hold onto Marie and Jazz's arms and Drea on Marie's other side "remember if you guys want to leave let me know either text or call. Since I'm the DD I won't drink tonight so you girls have fun for me."

"We got this." Jazz said push us all forward.

Walking inside the house is packed with people from school and other schools. Every person holding a red solo cup. The music playing so loud that I can feel the vibrations on my body. People making out by the door way making it hard for us to get through, we literally have to wiggle our way further into the house. Drea and Jazz ahead of me and Marie. Looking to my left I see that Charlie pushed the couches back to make the living room into a dance floor. Walking into the kitchen red solo cups are littered everywhere, a group of people doing body shots on the island counter. I make my way to the fridge and grab a water bottle since I won't be drinking at all tonight. Jazz, Drea and Marie walking towards me with a cup in their hand.

"Let's go dance." Jazz yelled out so we could hear her over the music. We all nod and walk to the dance floor bumping into people on the way there.

Pursuit of happiness started playing and everyone was jumping up and down raising their hands. We had our little group just dancing.

Song after song after song we've been dancing non stop. Every time one of them finished their drink they would leave and come back with a new one. Feeling sweaty I let them know I'm going upstairs to the bathroom.

See this isn't my first party I've been too so I know what happens in these room. Since I've been to one of Charlie's parties before I know where the bathroom is. I figured it out when I kept walking in on people having sex.

Walking past the closed doors and loud moaning coming out of the rooms I finally reach the restroom. Closing and locking the door behind me I check the shower just in case some drunk person is in there. Being in the clear I pull my skirt up and pull down the shorts and do my business. After I'm done I check myself in the mirror and I look like a hot mess from all the dancing. Turning on the faucet I wash my hands and grab a few tissues and wipe the sweat away. Grabbing a few more tissues I wipe under my eyes were the eyeliner smeared and redo my lipstick.

Once I'm satisfied I unlock the door and walk down the hall to go back to my friends and cousin. Walking down the stairs people are just lingering there and talking. When I reach the hallway some guy backed up into me making me stagger back. I didn't realize I had stepped on spilt beer until I slipped and landed on my butt.

Groaning and hating my life right now I look up and see a hand stretched out towards me.

"Need a hand?"

Not paying attention to the person who asked me I take their hand as they pull me up.

"Thanks" I tell them looking down and fix my skirt and check if I landed on the beer.