DAMSELS IN DISTRESS

Unknown POV

Taking a hit of my mod letting my mouth fill with vape I hold it in for a minute and open my mouth just a crack to let the smoke out slowly. I can taste the mango, pineapple and orange mixed together. Leaning back on my couch just listening to music and relax is my second favorite thing to do. My first would be smoking a cigarette but I cut back on those two years ago and well vaping helps with the craving. Honestly it's not so bad, I've noticed a lot of people vape and do awesome tricks or just make big ass clouds come out.

"Let me hit that." Vince says holding out his hand

"So what are the plans for today?" I ask him

Even though he's a year younger than me he's very responsible for his age, which is a good thing when it comes to living in a 3 bedroom apartment and it's just us two working.

"Well I know you don't like high school parties but an old friend of mine invited me wanna go?" Wiggling his eyebrows at me

"Fuck it there's nothing else going on tonight" running my hand down my face and getting up to go change.

RILEYS POV

"Hold still"

"I am"

"Quit moving"

"I'm not moving"

"Riley stop moving your freaking eyeball!"

"Argh! Marie hurry up I have to pee"

"I just need a little more" holding my head with one hand and putting the liquid eyeliner on me "and I'm done"

"Oh thank Buddha" getting up and lurch off the stool and head for the restroom. Doing my business real quick I hear two more voices in my room.

Walking out I see Drea and Jazz by the door already ready and laughing at something Marie said before I walked out and I couldn't help but take a picture of them

*Click*

"What's so funny" I ask

"Nothing, we just had a small pregame and we're a little buzzed right now"

"You guys are stupid but I love you both and you both look day-yum" I tell them both "so Marie you almost ready or you good?"

"I think I'm good" her hand in her hair "but I'm not sure if I should leave my hair messy or straighten it or curl it or hav-"

*click*

"Mere you're good, look" showing her the picture I just took of her