Prolouge

Third Point Of View

The studio had rotten from decades of misuse. Sticky ink resided on the floor along with broken projectioners. Films kept repeating themselves with the last one ending on a sad note. It had been so long since another had been made. A short demon walked about with a drooping smile. It had become more like a frown than a smile. He had been the star of the show. Bendy the dancing demon along with Boris the wolf and Alice Angel. However, his popularity soon went downhill with the rise of other major studios. He soon became no more than a forgotten fictional character. One that had been one man's work of life. Everyone left the studio. Probably fled.

Bendy waited outside the door for any of the employees to return. Time went. Time stopped. Not one creak. Not one peek. It took time for reality to sink in for him. No one would be coming back for me. Why? Bendy became sadden by this. Bendy became broken. He cried himself to sleep every night. He barely talked. He barely made an effort to smile. It hurt him. It killed him. The light of his world became dark by this. No more would he hear melodic songs of his friends or family. They left me for dead. What did I ever do? Bendy thought to himself. His tears stained the floor. Anyone would've known that Bendy caused it. Bendy felt numb. Bendy felt betrayed.

Bendy became a Yandere.

Another hot and sticky summer day. Bendy walked around the top floor when he heard a car pull up. Bendy raced toward the window and saw a old man in his late 50s. His brown hair had sliver in it. Bendy became delighted at this and raced down the stairs. His shoes made a click clack as he stopped at the door. He stopped for a moment.

On the other side, the man named Henry set the bouquet of flowers in front of the studio for his dear and dead friend, Joey Drew. "May your creations rest in peace." Henry said. Bendy burst through the door and pounced on Henry. Ink dripped down his face. Henry looked at Bendy, the little dancing demon he had worked to death on. Bendy tried to find a voice but he didn't have one. "H-H-Ha-n-r-k." He spat out. Henry tried to push Bendy off of himself. However, this proved near impossible because of the sticky ink. Bendy became enraged and in a mere moment, he put his hands around Henry's neck, choking him. Henry tried to speak but no oxygen could make a sound. Bendy didn't care. He liked this feeling. He felt like he had control. Henry became pale and exhaled his last breath while feeling dizzy. Bendy felt no pulse. Bendy looked up and around when someone caught his eye.

A young girl/boy of about 13. S/he paid no attention to her/his surroundings because of her/his phone. S/he hadn't even heard her/his father's last words. Bendy liked this girl/boy. S/he seemed pretty. Her/his h/c matched with her/his s/c. Bendy felt warmth in his chest for her/his. This created a new feeling for him.

Lust.