Chapter Nineteen

Boris's Point Of View

We needed a plan. I held the gun that Alice Angel had given me. "So this guy sacrifices people to his 'God' Bendy The Dancing Demon?" Rosalie asked. I nodded. I have seen such things gal. We walked around many halls of where dead bodies didn't please Bendy. We also did see corpses of me but Bendy didn't become pleased by that either so we were free to roam. We heard Sammy's song again but closer. He seemed to be having fun tormenting his new victims. Alice Angel had the idea to sing to get Sammy's attention since Sammy always loved Susie Campbell's Alice Angel voice. Alice Angel got in her booth while I watched Sammy from a distance. Alice Angel turned on the mic, playing Sammy's favorite tune.

Sheep, sheep, sheep

It's time for sleep.

Rest your head,

It's time for bed.

In the morning,

You may wake.

Or in the morning,

You'll be dead.

I heard the sound of Sammy's splashly footsteps. He always became drawn to the soundtrack of the cartoons. Sammy murmured the song under his breath while Alice Angel countied to repeat it. Rosalie crept up behind Sammy without him hearing. Sammy entered the music room and I followed close behind. Alice Angel countied on as Sammy walked forward. "Is this a heavenly dream?" Sammy asked himself. "Why no Lawrence." Alice Angel countied as she used her means of seduction. Sammy apporached the booth with Alice Angel still continuing to sing. Sammy stopped a few inches away from where Alice Angel stood, singing his song. "Do you want some more Lawrence?" Alice Angel asked. Sammy nodded as Alice Angel sang a few more times. I looked at Rosalie who raised the axe high to Sammy's head. I shook in fear. Sammy would never take a trick lightly. "You remind me of someone." Sammy said.

Alice Angel smiled at him and winked. Sammy got closer to Alice Angel as I noticed him looking at her breasts. A sick pervert. "Do you-you mind if-if-if-if I-I-I-I-I?" Alice Angel winked at us and Rosalie swung at Sammy's head. Somehow, she missed the head but instead got a limb. Sammy turned around with ink spilling from his chopped off arm stub. Sammy stared in horror at the arm on the floor. "A new sheep indeed." Sammy began to approach me and Rosalie but I pushed Rosalie away. "It's me ya want!" Rosalie cried out for me to get out of the way but if he wanted Bendy's attention, then so be it! Sammy picked up the axe that had fallen out of Rosalie's grasp. "Bendy! I have a new sheep!" He yelled. No response. Sammy apporached me, raising the axe above his head. I prepared for my death but Alice Angel knocked him out. Sammy fell with Alice Angel taking the axe from him. "Boris!" Rosalie ran up to me, hugging me. "Thank you so much Alice!" Rosalie said. Alice Angel smiled and put a strange, sharp needle into one of her makeshift pockets.

Sammy had begun to melt into a puddle. "His soul will only infect the ink. You can't kill him but you can keep him down." Alice Angel said. We left the room, closing and locking the door behind us. I kept Sammy's keys close by as we headed up the stairs. I got tired and noticed how one of my legs began to limp and melt off. Rosalie and Alice Angel noticed. "B-B-B-B-Boris-Boris! Are-Are-Are-Are you okay-okay?!" I looked up at Rosalie. "N-N-N-Nope." I couldn't lie. I couldn't find it in my soul to do so. "Joey Drew had talked about this with the other Borises." I knew my fate. "The ink couldn't sustain us all for long unless we claimed the ink with souls inside. We would dissolve and die." Alice Angel explained. "How-How-How-How d-d-do fix-fix him?" Rosalie asked. "There's no vaccine to cure our dirty needs." Alice Angel said.

My body began to dissolve into a puddle. "Boris!" Rosalie reached her hand out to me but I didn't want her to. "Go on. Go on. Leave me be." Alice Angel tried to hold Rosalie back while I melted away. It had reached my chest. "No! Boris! No! Boris! Boris! Please no! You're my little cinnamon roll! Boris!" She pleaded with Alice Angel to be set free but she couldn't.
"Go on. Find your friends! Find-Find-Find your-your-your-your-your friends-friends-friends-friends!" My neck melted into a puddle as I watched with tears flowing. I may never see you again Rosalie. However, you are a good friend. I recalled the days with good ol' Bendy and Alice Angel. With innocence. With meaning. With time.

I replayed my favorite tunes in my head as I closed my eyes.

Rosalie's Point Of View

I watched as my little cinnamon roll melted into a big, black, ink puddle. "Boris!" His head disappeared into the puddle as Alice dragged me up the stairs. "Rosalie, we have to go!" She said. "Boris! Boris! Boris! Boris!" I cried out for him but no response. He had been my favorite character of all in the series besides Alice Angel.

But, Alice stopped.