Chapter Five

Third Point Of View

Another one of the demon's victims had been changed to a slave. One that now is forever in his debt. "Thank you Master." The girl spoke. She had been created and brought up with the illusion of her being Alice Angel. Lies. The demon retreated back to his hide out for the rest of the night. Y/n wouldn't know. "T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-Te-e-el-l-ll m-m-m-m-m-me-e Al-Alice, wh-wh-wh-what d-d-d-d-do y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yo-o-o-ou kn-kn-know-w-w o-o-o-o-o-o-of t-t-th-the girl/boy?" The demon's gurgling could be understood by his slave. "S/he has a good amount of friends." His slave answered. She contained memories of the girl/boy. Oh how nervous she appeared to be. The demon paced around the room for a moment. "E-E-E-E-E-Exc-c-c-c-c-c-cus-s-sed." The demon said. The girl curtsied with her dress and then skipped off to sing up and down the halls. The demon had dark thoughts even with his smiling face. He had intentions with his slaves. More would be a better help than one measly little rip off of Alice Angel. He needed someone close to Y/n. Someone that had a heart of innocence. Someone that loved him and adored him.

He recalled seeing a girl with dark brown hair with s/c skin and e/c eyes before but where? She appeared to be inside a house with Y/n and a strange woman. They were a family but Bendy took this as a sign. He just needed more helpers. He needed to get rid of those that would stop him. Bendy had picked up on the strange woman's personality quick. She feared for her children, a busy parent, and overprotective at times. He either needed to gain her trust or commit murder. Y/n felt no fear around Bendy's presence since they clicked and became friends. Maybe even more than that. A smile spread across Bendy's face. Something clicked in his mind. He would not fail this way. He would get what he wanted. Besides, Henry couldn't stop his sick desire.

The morning sun rose high as Bendy finished up on his physical changes. "A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-Ali-i-i-ic-ce, th-th-tho-o-o-o-o-oughts?" Bendy turned to Alice as she admired Bendy in his human form. "You look adorkable as ever darling!" She chirped and gave Bendy a smile. Bendy walked out into the world under the new name, Benjamin. Alice waited inside until Bendy could get back. She obeyed his orders anyway. She had no choice. The sun had just rose up into the sky, leaving it a light blue mixed with hues of pink. Early dawn had settled in. Benjamin walked down several streets until he stumbled upon Y/n's home. He checked a few of his features beforehand so he appeared familiar and normal. Benjamin walked up to the steps in his human form and fake clothes made of ink. He knocked once then twice. A woman with greasy h/c hair popped her head out. The woman held a plate of cookies just for this occasion. Benjamin looked down and studied the cookies before taking one. Then he took another. Even though he didn't need to eat for his own surviral, he couldn't help himself to the sensation of what the cookies created in his mouth. Crunchy and creamy.

The woman smiled wide at the boy. "Who are you?" The woman asked. Benjamin didn't know how to respond. He had become so consumed by the cookies that he had forgotten why he had come here. "Mum!" A girl/boy came up to their mother. But Benjamin caught their eye. "Benjamin! Long time, no see. Well, where have you been all this week?" S/he asked the boy. "W-W-W-W-W-Wo-o-ork-king." Benjamin said with a smile. Sure, it could have been a simple white lie but that's what he wanted others to believe. The girl/boy let the boy in. The woman noticed something strange about the boy the second he got close to her. He smelled odd. "Benjamin, come meet my little sister! Sally!" The girl/boy called for a long brown haired girl with e/c eyes. "What is it? I'm watching Bendy!" The girl named Sally said from the other room. The name Bendy caught Benjamin's mind. This little girl knew of my existence? How? Is this a trick? Benjamin thought to himself for a mere moment. A small girl by the age of 9 entered the room. She noticed Benjamin's strange features and pointed that out. "You look a lot like Bendy the little dancing demon!" Benjamin became nervous by her claim. My cover would be blown and Y/n would run away. I need to stop the girl! Benjamin shrugged as if he hadn't heard the little girl. "That's a very interesting comparison Sally." The woman said. "Sorry, my little sister's just been watching too much TV. Am I right?" The girl/boy said. Sally crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue at the girl/boy. Benjamin became offended because of how disrespectful that seemed to his obsession.

"Oh sister." Y/n said and nudged playfully the girl. "Well, let's go upstairs Benjamin!" Y/n turned and skipped up the stairs to the top floor. Benjamin waited then turned to look back at Sally. Grey flames appeared in his dark eyes and Sally took note of this. She became suspicious of the stranger in her home. "Benjamin!" Y/n called and Benjamin snapped out of his daze. He went up the stairs, leaving Sally to think about what she had just seen. So many questions buzzed around in her head.

She wouldn't be normal again.