Chapter Fifthteen

Bendy's Point Of View

This tiny, bright box kept ringing itself with these strange colorful icons that came onto the screen. Y/n kept yelling at me to give her/him her/his 'phone' back. I had begun to get annoyed with this machine so I picked up the bat nearby. I dropped the phone onto the floor and stomped on it once or twice. The screen had broke into pieces but it still kept running. I aimed the bat then hit the 'phone' a couple of times. It broke in two then turned itself off. Y/n began to pound on the door from the other side. "Let me out! Let me out! Please! I-I-I-I-I-I-I'll-I'll do what-whatever you-you-you want-want-want!" S/he screamed. That caught my attention as a sick smile lit up my face. I picked up a piece of paper and wrote on it, sliding it under the door to Y/n.

Anything you say? I'll let you out for a price. The note said. I took out a row of keys and unlocked the door. Y/n came out, tumbling onto the floor. I looked down at her/him. The fun had only just begun. I held out my hand to her/him. Instead, s/he got up her/himself. I guess I got so wrapped up in my cartoon world that I forgot of the changes made here. Y/n's eyes went down to her/his destroyed 'phone'. S/he fell to her/his knees, crying while picking it up in it's shattered pieces. "Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-What-What-What-What-What-" The words were caught in his/her throat.

"S-S-S-S-S-So-o-o-o-o-o-orr-r-r-r-r-ry-y-y-y-y-y-y." I mumbled. Tears ran down Y/n's face although they didn't destroy her/his facial features. I envied her/him. I wanted to be in control of the carcass that everyone else around me had.  My body had been built from sin to sin. Blood of my victims flowed through me but never, never would I wear one of their carcasses. Sammy seemed to have it easy. But I ended him long ago. He lost his sanity in the place he loved the most. A place of escape only created a place of insanity. Poor Lawrence. Oh, I pity him.

I looked at Y/n who now had fury in her/his eyes. "You-You-You-You b-b-b-b-ba-a-a-a-astrad!" S/he screamed. That word didn't seem new to me. I commonly heard Susie use it in context with the Creator. Still, Susie had become my favorite employee besides the Creator. She seemed tough and very, very pretty. Y/n stood to me with fury filled eyes. Even though I towered over him/her, I still shook from this new version of Y/n. "You mess with my phone, you mess with me. Bub." S/he said. I raised the bat over my head and swung it at Y/n's head. However, s/he dogded and managed to kick the bat out of my hands. You're a tough one, aren't ya? I clapped which took Y/n off guard. S/he put up her/his fists as if preparing for a fight. I wouldn't want you to have the same fate as my previous victim, now would you want that? S/he ran at me, throwing a punch which I caught.

I then got my inky hand near her/his nose, flicking it. S/he just looked at me with a confused expression. Y/n tried again with her/his other hand but I caught both. "Let me go!" S/he struggled to break free from my grip. S/he thought s/he could outsmart me. No. I won't be kicked down no more. Not even after what he did. His foolish mistake of returning. It created this. A tear escaped my eye, causing the path the ink took to smudge my facial features. "I want to go h-h-h-h-ho-o-o-om-m-m-m-me-e." Y/n whimpered out. I pitied her/him. A child so lost, a child so scared of what lied ahead. Would you take mercy on me? Y/n? Somehow, Y/n broke free from my hands. I must have gotten distracted by my thoughts, losing my grip on her/him.

I stared at Y/n which made me question my own actions. How would s/he react to me killing a ol' friend of hers? Would Y/n take pity on me for what happened back then? Will Y/n care for me? "I've heard s-s-s-s-so much a-about you-you B-B-B-Bend-d-dy-y." Does she know of what I've been through? "The-The-The-The-The-The C-C-C-C-Creator l-l-l-lie-ed-lied to-to-to-to-to us." I muttered out. "The Creator? Wait, J-J-J-Joe-e-ey D-D-D-Dr-rew?" I let out a gasp. "Never-Never s-s-s-s-speak-speak of-of-of that-that name!" I hissed.

Joey Drew,

He's your man.

He done went mad,

Aren't you glad?

That's he buried ten feet below ground?

Yeah,

That's where he resides.

Thinking all about his days in the life of crime!

The Creator!

The Creator!

He had been bound to silly dreams.

The Creator!

The Creator!

He has a few sheep!

Hide yo wives!

Hide yo kids!

He's got the six pack!

Don't let 'em in!

The Creator!

The Creator!

He done went mad.

Bringing his children to life!

Y/n countied on for a bit more longer. This random little song had insults directed toward me and especially The Creator.

"S-S-S-S-S-S-Shut up!"