Chapter Twenty

Your Point Of View

Bendy forced me down another hallway and showed me to my new room. Upon entering, I noticed that the wallpaper had begun to peel away. Not my most favorite color with it being a pale l/f/c. I saw the bed with a few blankets. Springs popped out from the mattress. I decided to throw myself on to the bed and I thanked God for giving me a soft bed. Bendy left down the hall and I noticed a black book across the room, laying on a desk. I got off the soft bed and walked over to check the book out.

The Illusion Of Living.
By Joey Drew.

Joey Drew? It's the guy who built this place! But, the Wikipedia barely mentioned what this book had been about! I flipped open to a random page on creation.

Make a pentagram from ink then fill it up with ink as it will become an ink puddle.

It didn't look appealing so I skipped to another page.

If they ever happen to melt and dissolve, sacrifice a few souls or cut some blood into the ink being.

Boring! I flipped to another page, almost halfway through the book but the title looked important.

Reverse.
If you ever happen to want to get rid of the ink being(s), draw a pentagram and lure the ink being(s) into it. Upon entering, recite the words 'Light Destory Hell, Lights Bring Forth The Cleansing, Heaven Destory Hell, Heaven Destory Hell, Heaven Destory Hell'. Once that is done, chains will bring the ink being(s) to their knees, light a match and light the ink on fire. The ink being(s) will melt and form into a puddle of ink. Bless some water and throw the holy water on to it for extra precautions.

I knew what I needed to do. I opened the door and tucked the book under my arm. I searched for a while until I found a room with a giant machine. From a picture in the book, I knew that this had been the legendary ink machine! I searched for a few cups of ink and a couple of ink pens. Finally, I found some high on a shelf but because it had been placed too high up, my plan had become foiled. Bendy appeared behind me. "Need-Need-Need a-a-a-a-a-anything-anything?" He asked. "Ink and pens." I pointed up to the cups of ink with pens. Bendy nodded and melted into a puddle, to then grow his height to grab what I needed for my plan. I swear I saw Rosalie and Alice Angel out of the corner of my eye but I didn't see them when I looked.

When Bendy gave me the cups of ink and pens, I ran off to my room to do the plan. While I looked over what I needed to do, Bendy knocked on the door. I turned around and hid the book behind my back. "Would-Would-Would you-you-you-you like-like to-to join me for-for-for-for dinner?" His face turned a deep shade of grey so I took that as him being nervous. "Uh, s-s-s-sure-sure!" I know that it seemed like a mistake but what else can I do? All part of the plan. "I-I-I-I-I'll get-get-get dressed!" I said. Bendy closed the door as I turned to think of how to get my plan involved.

Bendy's Point Of View

Yes! I have a date with an angel! I have to look nice or else Y/n won't love me. You have to act nice. You have to act charming. Play some music. Now, what does Y/n like? How about some meat? Or bacon soup? Cold, raw meat and cold, stale bacon soup. Yum? Stop over thinking! Y/n is here and will be forever. Right? Right?! Right! I shut out the negative thoughts and countied on to plan the dinner. I forgot how exactly to cook but I did it okay, I guess. I tasted a bit of the bacon soup to see if it still had that flavor. I cooked some meat from the last victim and set the dinner. I made sure to look nice with my horns high. "Looking good." I said to myself in a indoor window. I walked over to the room where Y/n resided. The door opened with Y/n wearing a c/s shirt and c/s pants. S/he looked stunning and I gave her/him the thumbs up.

I led Y/n over to the table and played a old epoisde on a projector. It set the mood as Y/n picked at the bits of human meat. "Are you sure it isn't last-last time's meal?" I nodded as I watched Y/n cautiously eat the meat. Y/n smiled at me and I felt in love. Y/n giggled at me all of a sudden. "What's s-s-s-s-s-s-s-so-o-o-o-o-o fun-fun-funny-funny?" I asked. "Little hearts are revolving around your head. It's adorable!" Y/n said. I began to blush. My love for Y/n proved to be real. Our dinner had been going well. I got up and walked over to Y/n. "Care-Care-Care f-f-f-for a-a-a-a-a-a dance-dance?" I offered my hand out to Y/n.

"Stop the fuck right there!"