Chapter One

Your Point Of View

Early morning blues.
I first thought that the nightmare I had been real but no, the ink had not been above me. I sat up and walked over to the drawer and opened to put on my favorite T-shirt. I walked down the stairs to find my mother making me lunch. Her h/c hair appeared messy and greasy. She shoved the sandwich into the plastic bag then spun around to drop it into my lunch box. She looked up then noticed me. "Y/n! Good morning. Do you mind getting everything else ready?" She asked. I nodded and she then went to grab the carton of milk from the fridge to then make herself some coffee. From how she looked, she really needed some.

I sliced up some apple slices and when we were both about done with our morning routine, we sat down at the kitchen table. My mother looked down at her watch and face palmed herself. "Oh, it's only 7:30. Never mind." We both laughed at this and sighed. "Mum, I had another nightmare." I said. Mum looked up at me and took my hands in hers. "Tell me sweetie." She said. "Well, it took place at that old, rotting studio. Ink dripped from the ceiling. I heard Dad's voice calling to me in the distance but it sounded like he had been drowning." Mum stopped me. "Sweetie, if it repeats any longer, we'll get you a therapist. His death took a toll on us both." I nodded and heard music in the background.

I sat up and walked into the living room to find Sally watching one of the newest Disney films. I tapped her shoulder but she shooed me away. I grinned ear to ear and snatched the remote from her and sat down on the couch. I then changed the channel which made Sally mad. She ran at me and pounced on me. "Give me it Y/n! Give me it Y/n!" I flipped through the many channels when suddenly oldie music played. Sally stopped and looked at the screen as a small little black demon walked across the fields with a picnic basket.

Sally immendiatly became interested and glued to the screen. At least I don't have to watch Moana over and over again. I took out my phone and put my ear plugs in. I then played a song on YouTube.

Dark heart

It ain't very pretty

Dark heart

He's on the run for you

Dark heart

He'll do anything you please

Dark heart

He's your own follower

Dark heart

It went instrumental for a few seconds.

Dark heart

I heard loud drums.

Dark heart

Dark heart

Dark heart

Are you still alive?

Dark heart

Dark heart

Dark heart

Did you run from him?

Dark heart

Dark heart

Dark heart

Do you know him?

Dark heart

Dark heart

Dark heart

I heard the oldie music grow louder as it overpowered the song.

He's around every corner

He's lusting for your flesh

He's lurking in the shadows

True,

He won't fall

He won't die

The female singer's voice was then replaced by a male's.

Till you're mine!

They say we can't be!

But why do you believe?

True,

I heard the female's voice in the background while it went instrumental.

Fa la la la

Fa la la la

Fa la la la

Fa la la la

Fa la la la

Fa la la la

The male's voice soon returned.

I won't die.

I won't let this lust end.

If I fall,

You'll regret.

They say we can't be!

But why do you believe?

True,

They're a fools!

Dirty thoughts make you become mine.

True.

The female's voice returned to sing while the male was.

Fa la la la

If I fall,

Fa la la la

You'll regret.

Fa la la la

They say we can't be!

Fa la la la

They're fools!

He's lusting for your flesh.

First thing's first,

He's around every corner

Take a step to me,

You're my angel.

The demon's near!

The female stayed on the note as the music became almost blaring!

The demon's near!

I had to turn down the volume as it became too loud.

The demon's near!

The demon's near!

The note finally ended as I saw a demon's face on the TV screen. Words appeared across the demon's face.

Bendy Goes Bonkers!
By: Joey Drew Studios.

Sally clapped happily as a tall black wolf like character appeared playing a flute. The demon walked up to the wolf and poked his leg. The wolf looked up and had stopped playing. The demon then stomped his foot on the ground and flailed his arms around. Sally giggled at this. A girl then came over and caught the demon's attention. The demon pointed to the wolf and took his flute. The demon pointed to it and the girl nodded. The demon then threw it onto the ground and stomped on it. The wolf frowned at this and the demon then stormed off.

Sally turned to look at me. "I saw you." She said. "What was that?" I asked her. "Bendy goes bonkers! You don't know about them?!" She said. "Uh, who were the characters on screen?" I asked her. "The demon is Bendy, the wolf is Boris, and the girl or angel is Alice Angel." Sally explained. I looked at the screen as I saw the demon named Bendy making some soup. I then looked at Sally who had a wide smile. "So? What do you think of him?" Sally asked. "He's cute. I guess.....but the adorable kind of cute. Not the boyfriend cute." I said. Sally shrugged and turned back to the screen, adsorbed in the action.

Mum then called me.