Chapter Twenty-One

M/N's Point Of View

"Stop the fuck right there!" I yelled as me and Loretta burst in with our guns locked and loaded. From what I expected, it had been completely different. Instead of a tall, fat, saggy, old man, a short black cat like Mickey mouse rip-off looked at us. "Mum!" Y/n called and I felt relieved. The Mickey mouse rip-off flipped the table and then dragged Y/n with it. "Mum! Mum! Mum!" Y/n called. "Don't worry honey!" I yelled. Me and Loretta raced after the Mickey mouse rip-off. "S-S-S-S-S-Sammy-Sammy-Sammy, where-where-where the-the-the-the hell-hell-hell are-are-are y-y-y-y-you-you-you?!" The Mickey mouse rip-off yelled. Sammy? Who?
Y/n somehow managed to fall with the Mickey mouse rip-off stopping to help Y/n up. Y/n kept it from touching her/him by slapping and yelling at it. "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y/n-n-n, we-we-we'll live-live-live together forever-forever!" It said. What the hell did it just say? I fired at the Mickey mouse rip-off with a bullet going right through it's forehead. It stopped to notice the hole and it looked at me with flames in it's eyes. A low growl came from it's throat as I heard running from behind us.

I turned and saw a man wearing the Mickey mouse rip-off's face on his. He wore overalls and had an axe. "Sheep! Sheep! Sheep! Sheep! Sheep! Sheep!" The man then ran right past us to tackle the Mickey mouse rip-off, dropping the axe. "Gah! S-S-S-S-S-S-Sammy!" The Mickey mouse rip-off cried out as the man hugged the Mickey mouse rip-off tight. "He's mine! No one can have sheenpai!" Y/n backed away from where they stood. "It's okay. You can have him! Have him all you want!" Y/n said. S/he ran to us while the Mickey mouse rip-off tried to squirm out of his grasp. "Damn-Damn-Damnit S-S-S-S-S-Sammy!" It exclaimed. A angel and black haired girl entered. "At least it ain't me." The angel whispered to the black haired girl. The black haired girl nodded. "Mum!" Y/n hugged me as did Loretta. We hugged Y/n tight, never wanting to let go. "Let's get out of here!" The black haired girl said. She ran toward an exit but Y/n stopped her. "We need to stop him." S/he said. S/he took out a book and a ink pen.

S/he got down on the floor and began to draw a pentagram. Y/n then looked over at the Mickey mouse rip-off. "Bendy! It's me!" Y/n said. "Are you-you crazy?!" I yelled to her/him. "Miss, the situation we're in is crazy!" The black haired girl yelled. The angel apporached Y/n. "I believe I can help." The angel said. Y/n nodded and looked over at the Mickey mouse rip-off. "S-S-S-S-S-S-Sammy! Let! Me! Go-Go!" But the man denied it's request. The angel sighed and decided to push them both over to the pentagram. Y/n then stepped back from the pentagram and opened the book.

With a few words, chains appeared on their wrists and ankles. "W-W-What?!" The Mickey mouse rip-off cried out. "Damn you Sammy." It said. "At least I'm with you sheenpai." The man named 'Sammy' whispered. "Does anyone have a match?" Y/n asked. The black haired girl noticed a candle lit nearby with a cutout of the Mickey mouse rip-off above it. The black haired girl ran over to then light the pentagram on fire.

The two black beings began to catch fire as the man hugged the Mickey mouse rip-off tightly and closely. They both screamed in agony as the flames claimed their bodies. They dissolved into a dark puddle, taking up the entire pentagram. I looked at Loretta but she had no clue either. When, the two figures had dissolved, I had been the first to ask. "Who is the Mickey mouse rip-off?" I asked. "Bendy The Dancing Demon. This is Alice Angel." The black haired girl said and pointed to the 'Alice Angel'. When all had been explained, we left the rotting studio, leaving Alice Angel alone. Y/n took the book with her/him just in case and when we got home, Sally bombarded us with questions. What did Mommy do? What did N/n do? What did Aunt Lottie do? Tell me all the details! All the things Sally asked.

In the end, we decided to move.