Chapter Seventeen

Aunt Loretta's Point Of View

48 have passed and still no sign of Y/n. Sally had become worried for Y/n and begged me with questions. "Sally, it'll be fine. The police are still looking for her/him." I smiled at her but tears formed in her little e/c eyes instead. Like a waterfall, they began to pour out. "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-You-You don't understand-stand!" She screamed and pointed a finger at me. "Y/n is-is-is the only one I have left! Y/n could be dead! I have heard what happens to people when they-they-they get kid-kid-kidnapped!" Her voice only rose louder until the front door burst open. We both turned around to see a woman with s/c skin, greasy h/c hair, and baggy e/c eyes. She wore a night gown but the most worrying sight had been that she held a Derringer in her shaking hands.

Her e/c eyes darted to Sally and immendiatly she welcomed open arms to her. A smile lit up her face as I recionizged the crazy psycho woman holding a Derringer. M/n. Sally ran into her arms as I smiled at my little sister. "How did you escape?" I asked M/n. "When I came, the doctors let me stay for one more day until I could be released. When I heard what happened to Y/n, I urged the doctors to let me free and so they did. I raced down here as quickly as possible to see if Sally had the same fate as Y/n. Hence why I got a Derringer." Sally hugged M/n only tighter. "Mommy! It's horrible! Horrible! Y/n has gone missing! S/he told us s/he be out for only 2 to 3 hours." Sally began to cry while she explained what she remembered.

"I can only think of one place." M/n said. Silence filled the room for a minute or two. "Squires." M/n whispered. "Wait," I had thought of another place but Squires wasn't one of them. "What about Joey Drew Studios? S/he has always asked of that from Henry." I said. "Of course, s/he would soon have to go back to another place where Henry thrived. Especially now that it's abandoned." M/n said. She looked up at me. She must have known what I had been thinking. She walked past me and up the stairs. Me and Sally looked at one another for a while until M/n came down with a shotgun and bat. She tossed the shotgun to me and held onto the bat. Sally became excited and went to retrieve one of her toys. She came back with a frying pan. "Let's go!" Sally raced toward the door but M/n stopped her. "Oh no you don't! Children are staying here! If me and Aunt Lottie don't return in a day, call the police sweetie." She then made Sally guard the phone. Sally obeyed and me and M/n set off to where Y/n had disappeared.

We walked down a sidewalk for a while so I struck up a conversation. "Do you remember when we used to go exploring in the woods?" M/n nodded. "Yes," She seemed to become lost in her own memories. "That song Mama used to sing." She started. She closed her eyes and we both broke into tears. "In heaven, she promised to make sure we stayed alive." M/n said. "But then she died." Time seemed to stop for us.

Wonderland may seem right for you,

But when you leave,

I will not stop searching for you.

Wonderland may have talking teacups,

But it will not suit you.

For long.

Wonderland might as well bring all your fantasies to life,

You won't want to return to reality.

But, the home is where the heart is.

I wish you the best of luck.

When you're on your own,

Look around for me.

Look up,

Look down,

I am everywhere.

Promise me,

That you will try to believe.

We stopped as that had been only much of what we both remembered. We both countied on ahead as we saw sirens. I looked over at M/n but her facial expression showed confusion instead of glee. "I swear Loretta," She dug her hand into her pocket and took out her flip phone. "I saw it on the news. You must've called them!" I tried to rack my brain then Sally came to mind. "Sally must have. C'mon!" We ran up to Joey Drew Studios and saw police tape and cars. Officers questioned nearby people with two officers guarding the entrance. We approached them but they stopped us. "Misses, you cannot enter." One black bushy mustache man said.

"Bullshit! My daughter/son is in there!" M/n yelled. "We're working on it." I noticed M/n become angry at the two officers. "Just please?" I pleaded. They both shook their heads. "I trained in the military." M/n blurted out. The two officers seemed dumbfounded by this and looked at each other. They both nodded but stopped us again. "You cannot take those in there." The skinny white officer said. "Better safe than sorry!" As stubborn as she could be, she ran in with me running after her. For once, she's helpful.

All around us, posters on the wall stared with a strange horrid odor manafesting. We walked close together with our guns aimed high. "Come on out you old pervert with my son/daughter!" M/n yelled. The place only responded back with a echoing groan. M/n somehow tripped and fell. She moaned in pain as I walked over to help her up. I noticed a loose floorboard and pulled with enough force to break it off. When it came loose, we both were stuck staring down at a dark abyss. M/n took out her phone and she first went down the ladder.

Down, down, down, we decended into the horrors of the hellish studio.