Chapter Six

Sally's Point Of View

Benjamin seemed like a weird teenager. But then again, he and Y/n were growing emotional babies. I decided to watch some more of Bendy and Boris. Apparantly, Alice Angel had been kidnapped and Boris had to set off to save her. I began to imagine them getting married and having a relationship. Aw! From above, I heard chattering even though it could've been muted by the music from the TV. Still, every now and then I would hear bad words! My stomach grumbled and I decided to go into the kitchen. "Mommy?" I called. I didn't see her nor sense her nearby. I called her name several times but then I decided to give up.

After all, I could've stolen a lot of cookies without her knowing. Hee hee. I grabbed a lot of cookies from the plate on the table and shoved them into my mouth. I even snagged a few of Y/n's favorites. The oldie music still played in the background as I felt a pain in my head. Is it the cookies? I looked down at a cookie I had and noticed a strange sticky and black substance. I had apparantly swallowed some of the substance. I looked up and saw a taller version of Bendy with ink running down his face. He wore a smile to distract me from his messy and sinister face. He extended his hand out to me like he wanted it to be shaken. "F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-Fri-i-i-i-i-i-i-ien-n-n-n-n-n-nd-d?" He asked through intense gurgling. I could barely understand him though. I looked around but no one else could be seen. The sound in the world had become muted for me. And only to me. I looked back again at the cute-ish demon. I offered him a cookie and he snatched it, crushing it with his gloved hand. He then began to throw the crumbs into his mouth. I honsetly wasn't afraid of him! Maybe he ain't so bad! Besides, what damage could be done? I thought to myself with a bit of glee.

Bendy had finally devoured his cookie crumbs and then asked me the same question once again. I nodded and we shook hands. His happy grin started to turn to a sinister one.
He snapped his fingers as I felt the world around me spin. I passed out and felt like a strange pressure began to build up inside my chest. I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore.

"Sally?" I heard a familiar voice. Mommy? N/n? I struggled to open my eyes but the light had become like the sun. 'Harmless' but dangerous. I saw blurry but familiar faces. One had big eyes with black devil horn hair. Another had greasy h/c hair. But the last one looked distorted for a strange reason. "Sally?" I heard a familiar voice ask. Y/n! I blinked repeatedly to make the blinding light calm down. I sat up and took a breath of fresh air. My stomach hurt and immendiatly I vomited up the cookies I had eaten. They jumped back in suprise. Mommy first inspected the strange black substance to then gasp at it. "I-I-I-I-Ink?!" She seemed shocked at it's placement in her cookies.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-Is so-o-o-o-ome-e-e-e-e-e-e-eth-th-th-thi-i-i-i-ing-g-g-g-g the-e-e-e-e ma-ma-ma-matte-e-e-er?" Benjamin asked. How come I hadn't noticed the strange feature in his voice? Gurgling! I didn't wish to appear afraid but Mommy sure had become. She began to rub her temples and told Benjamin to leave. Benjamin frowned but tried to sustain a smile as he left out the door. "Mom? Is something the m-matter?" Y/n asked. "Y-Y-Y-Y-Yes." Mommy stuttered out. She took out a bottle of her special pills to put them inside her mouth. Another migraine. No fun! Mommy took a deep breath then smiled. "I-I-I-I-It's just the i-i-ink. I-I-I-I-It reminds me o-o-of your father's w-w-work. 30 years on that show! 30 years of Bendy and Boris and Alice! 30 years!" Mommy began to raise her voice as she spoke with every word. Y/n looked at me. "B-B-B-But-t-t-t d-d-d-di-idn't-t h-h-h-h-h-he-e d-d-die?" Y/n asked with what looked like tears in her/his eyes. Mommy nodded. "2, 3 years ago he went to visit that damned studio. Y/n noticed her/his father's body on the ground, immobile. S/he tried to open the door but the child lock prevented her/his from running to him. As a natural reaction, Y/n called the police." Mommy explained most of the story.

It then went to Y/n's part. "I swear I remember seeing a tall, melting demon. All black. Just when I could hear the sirens, the demon retreated back into the studio. I think I took a picture of it. I'm not sure. It had become the stuff of nightmares for me." Y/n went to retrieve her/his phone from her/his bedroom. I looked at Mommy. I began to approach her for a big hug! She noticed and brought me close, I felt like I couldn't breathe. "I-I-I-I-I-I love you too." I said. Mommy smiled down at me which I suppose meant that her dreaded migraine had left. I didn't have much memory of Papa but I do recall him having converstations about 'Bendy'. I think I had been 6, 7, probably 6 when he died. Mommy must have the worst memory of it. Y/n always did scream or begin to cry whenever s/he had nightmares of the incident.

I wonder what it must be like...