Chapter Eighteen

Alice Angel's Point Of View

I had become perfect again and I thanked Rosalie for that. I tried to rack my brain for any reason why that demon did that to the poor girl. How did she become so consumed? Did she do it by choice? My name had been crossed out so many times on the posters that I got the message by erasing my existence. I over heard the creaks from above so I had the thought of roaming the dreaded halls. I feared that I might make a mistake by ruining my beautiful and perfect figure. Especially with the Butcher Gang. They weren't exactly friendly to begin with. But Rosalie might as well need me. I grabbed a needle just in case and the ink Tommy gun. I kept recalling how I came to be. Joey Drew used some dark magic to bring me forth from the black void of screaming voices and somehow, that demon sucked the ink that made me perfect into his little pal, Boris. I regret tormenting and putting those corpses on display. I just didn't know which Boris had my perfect ink. If I ever found another Boris, I would give him a hug to then aplozgize. The angel has not been the best in a long while. They just kept coming.

I tried to climb up the elevator's strings but kept slipping with the ink constantly running down. I feared that I might lose the ink that made me perfect. I had tried so hard to do so. I reached a floor and threw myself on to the floorboards. I had become exhausted by doing that and heard a screech. I looked up and around to see a girl with long black hair. She turned around and saw me. In her hand, she held a axe. I wondered how she obtained it. "A-A-Alice-Alice Angel?" She approached me as I began to notice that her outfit had become stained with dark ink. And worse, she smelt of death. "You never warned me of other dangers." She said as she helped me up. We both laughed and then I noticed a familiar black wolf in overalls. Tears came to my eyes but I tried to get them to stop as my tears would only smudge my perfect face. "B-B-B-B-Boris-Boris?" I asked. Boris waved at me with a smile. I ran at him, bringing him into a hug. I thought no more were left! This is a miracle! A miracle! Thank you God! Rosalie watched us both for a minute or two. Then, we both separated. I smiled at Boris as I knew that he had little to no knowledge of what I had done to the other versions.

Ripped out their hearts, consuming them. "He's not much of a talker. But he still is great." Rosalie whispered the last part to me. Memories flooded back to me of the times with me and Boris. Especially with that demon. I heard one of the ink blobs move about which caused Rosalie to turn around. The dreaded ink blob spread it's arms wide in an attepmt to attack Rosalie but she lopped off it's head, causing it to sink back into a puddle of black, sticky ink. "They are so annoying." Rosalie muttered to herself. Rosalie turned back to me. "Alice Angel, do you know the way out?" Rosalie asked. I knew the lower levels but the higher ones were unknown, especially to me. "I know the lower ones. However, the top levels are hard." I explained. Boris raised his gloved paw to speak for a moment. "I can show ya the high ones!" Rosalie brought Boris into a tight hug. "Thank you!" She said. So, on the way up, we searched for stairs, elevators, and other such things.

We got to the 3rd floor where I could hear the sounds of the piano. A voice I could barely recionizge since I've only heard it once or twice, began to sing.

My Lord and Savior,

I have brought another gift for you!

Another soul for your games!

Another soul to play with!

My Lord and Savior,

I have brought you many sheep!

I have done so much for you.

Please answer my prayers to save me from this corrupted body!

My Lord and Savior,

Can you hear my cries?

Boris began to cower in fear at the sound of his voice. "Boris? What's wrong buddy?" Rosalie asked. Boris began to shake in fear. He must know about this strange male. "Rosalie, I-I-I-I think Boris knows him. I sure don't!" I said. "Boris, who is it?" I asked him.
"S-S-S-S-S-Sammy-Sammy." Boris stammered as the name rolled off his tongue. Why did that name seem familiar? That doesn't matter now! What does is to get past him! I needed to be set free someday! "Why is he scary?" Rosalie asked. "H-H-H-H-He k-k-k-kills-kills." That didn't come as a suprise to me. Most of everything here has done that. Including the angel. Rosalie looked at me. "I-I-I-I-I-I need-need to do this-this-this." I said. "Wh-What?!" Rosalie screamed. "No! I am not-" I stopped her. "I have done the unthinkable." I responded. "Good point but Sammy is one guy! We are three ink beings! Well, two but it doesn't rhyme that way." I giggled at her joke. "Fine. You prove a good point." I took out the needle and handed Boris the Tommy gun. "Onward!" Rosalie announced and we charged up the stairs. I knew it might as well be my last day.

Heaven or hell, I don't care.