Chapter Sixteen

Your Point Of View

Because of the song I sang, Bendy became really mad at it that he tied me up to a chair. He dragged my chair into a room with a table and sat across from me. He just stared at me while I tried to figure out a way in my mind to escape. "So, I hear you dance well." I said, trying to play it cool while deep inside I felt like screaming. Bendy smirked at me and I became nervous. Bendy nodded and stood up, walking over to me. He dragged the chair over to a small, broken down stage surrounded by what looked like broken floor boards and dripping ink.

Bendy played some music while he picked up his feet to swing.

Welcome one and all,

This is where we met and end.

This is where heaven and hell,

Join hand in hand.

Bendy began to tap to the ryhthmn of the beat. He looked at me as the song picked up speed.

Welcome to the stage.

Where the angel plays.

Jazz music could be heard as Bendy danced his way over to me, extending his arm. "C-C-C-C-Ca-a-a-a-are-e t-t-t-t-to-o d-d-d-d-dance?" He asked. I didn't know why but he seemed inviting. I took his hand as he twirled me around to the beat. The music could be heard, blaring loudly.

Right where two lovers meet,

Is only the beginning.

An angel and a demon head over heels in love.

Where's the fun if there's no love involved?

Yeah,

Yeah,

Yeah.

The jazz music returned as I began to pick up my feet. Bendy smiled at me through the drooping ink. Honsetly, he seemed pretty sweet to me. Well, in a way. "E-E-E-E-E-E-E-En-n-njo-o-oyin-n-n-ng-g?" He asked. I nodded as he let me free to dance on my own. I just did it the way I did. Every tap I could hear from Bendy's feet.

Dazing into another's eyes,

Hand in hand.

They know that they'll meet again.

One day,

Somehow.

Yeah,

Yeah,

Yeah.

Ah

Doo

Doo

Doo

Doo

Ah

Ta

Ah

Ah

Ah

Yeah,

Yeah,

Yeah.

Bendy began to get more into it as he seemed almost impossible to beat. Even for me, his moves looked pretty good. He brought me into a tango with a black, dripping rose in between his teeth. Odd huh? Must be magic! He twirled me around a bit more as I became sick to my stomach. Bendy must have noticed my green face as he finally twirled me around then bowed. He then stood straight, walking toward me. My world spun around and around and around and around. I saw the demon come in packs of threes but decided to sit down.

One,

Two,

Three!

Up,

Up,

They both go.

Into the heavens where they both should've gone.

Down,

Down,

They could sink.

Into a place of sin.

That's the end,

Of the lovers' fates!

The

End!

Good night everybody!

Hee

Hee

Ha

Ha

The last few lines were apparently spoken by a female. Bendy and his clones walked toward me as my vision became clear. He extended his hand once again to help me up. "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Yo-ou'l-ll be-be here a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a w-w-w-w-w-while." He led me down some stairs for what felt like forever. I don't know why I trusted him. Why do I trust him? Is it fear? Would he hunt me down and kill anyone who tried to stop him? What?! He-He's so, so, so 'innocent'? He wouldn't harm a fly! Right? I stopped to notice several corpses on the floor, rotting away. It sickened me. The smell only made it worse. Had he killed before? Had he done this? Did anyone else fall victim to his games? Who were these people? I noticed a woman with short, curly brown hair. I recionizged her. Rosalie's mother! Mrs. Franks?! H-H-H-HO-OW?! My eyes filled with tears as I knew Rosalie's fate too. Dead. Like everyone else here. Maybe me too. "W-W-What's-What's my-my-my fate-fate?" I asked Bendy.

Bendy halted and turned around slowly. "W-W-W-W-We-e-e-e-e-ell-l, y-yo-o-ou-u'll be-be-be here a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a l-l-l-l-l-lo-ong time!" He tried to fool me with that toothed grin of his. "Why?! Why me?!" I screamed at him. "Beautiful." He stuck his tounge out as if a dog panting. He then made a heart with his hands. He put the heart to his chest then to mine. "Y-Y-Y-Y-You're in-in-in love with me-me?!" He nodded as I tried to take it all in. I can't believe it! A-A-A-A-A inhuman creature-creature is in love with me! How-How the hell?! "I did have-have a-a-a-a-a-a-another-another plan-plan w-w-w-wi-ith-th y-yo-o-ou." He added. "Like what?!" I screamed. "Letting you-you-you visit me-me-me-me commonly-commonly." He explained. "T-T-T-T-To-o-o-Too com-com-complex." He added.

"I'll take the second option!" I screamed, shaking. "W-W-W-W-W-W-Whoa-Whoa. No, no, no, no!" He said. He had become annoying to deal with! "What could I do to make it up to you?!" I asked. "Stay-Staying here-here." He said.

"Forever." He added.