Chapter Seven

Bendy's Point Of View

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! I just couldn't fix the problem! The girl is probably going to expose me. Ugh! This damned inky prison that I call a body isn't exactly the best. But I had been desperate. She must have seen my true form! I sighed as I entered the studio. As usual, papers and ink greeted me everywhere. I entered the ink machine room to be sure to gather up enough ink to keep my human form. I needed to appear normal. Or else it wouldn't work. 'Alice' greeted me with a smile but I wasn't in the mood. "How'd it go darling?" She asked me with a smile. "Screw off." I mumbled to her. Even though she looked to be Alice, that of course had been a lie. To herself. She appeared much like the old Alice Angel. The original. The normal one. But the true Alice Angel didn't wish to show.

"Bendy, I pray you hear me! I hope you've come to save me, from this coruppted body! I've done so much to please you! Please do the same for me!" I groaned as I knew who had been at it again. Sammy Lawrence. I wonder who it is this time! I slipped through the floorboards and morphed myself into no more than a ink blot on the ceiling. I opened my eyes to see another dark haired male teenager. He appeared rather frightened and almost dying. Sammy had tied the poor fellow up. The male cried out for help through the gag but to no avail. I watched in amusement as Sammy pulled out a knife to then force the male to lay down on top of a pentagram. "Shush now my little sheep." Sammy whispered. He then looked up at the ceiling with his broken bendy mask.

Savoir,

I have brought you something in return!

For life of the ink machine,

I swear I am forever in your debt!

Because anyone,

Could be me.

Savoir,

Can you hear me?

I have brought you a little sheep just for your own pleasure.

Take him anyway.

I just want you to know,

That I respect,

That I adore,

And

I'm obsessed with you!

Savoir,

Oh please I've done so much.

Can I get a bit of credit?

Oh please I've done so much.

All I want is something for you to admire.

You've been all alone.

No more than 30 years.

Savoir,

Hear my pleads,

Hear my cries.

I just want you to recognize,

My loyalty,

My respect,

I swear I am forever in your debt!

I have brought you a little sheep just for your own pleasure.

Savoir,

What are your thoughts?

I wish to know what you desire.

I wish to know what you want.

Anything will do!

I just want you to recognize,

My loyalty,

My respect,

I swear I am forever in your debt!

Savoir,

Savoir,

Savoir,

Savoir,

I just want you to recognize,

My loyalty,

My respect,

I will bring what you desire,

What kind of sheep do you need?

Does it have to be bloody?

I hope so,

I hope not,

What kind of sheep do you need?

Doo,

Dee,

Fa

La

La

La

La

La

La

La

La

Fa

La

La

La

La

La

La

La

La

Savoir,

I hope you notice me.

With that final note, he waited for a response. Without any, he took the knife and sliced into the poor male. He screamed in agony with tears flowing down his face. It amused me yet, an idea came to mind. Maybe I could get Y/n with his help! That could work. But many things could get in the way. I had become desperate anyway. When Sammy finished with the male, he stepped back as blood spread across the floor from the pentagram. He then got onto his knees and prayed, probably for my arrival. I sighed and dropped myself onto the floorboards. Sammy looked up and it looked to be that he had been waiting for this moment. "Savoir! I have brought you a-" "Sh-Sh-Shut it La-La-La-La-Lawrence." I snapped. He stopped himself from speaking any further. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I ha-ha-ha-have a-a-a-an ideal s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sacifirce." Sammy nodded. "A-A-A-A-A-A girl/boy b-b-b-b-b-b-by-y th-th-th-the na-na-na-name of Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y/n L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L/n-n." I began to describe everything to Sammy. Then I let him off with a warning. "I-I-I-I-I-If y-y-y-y-y-yo-o-o-ou e-e-e-e-e-e-en-n-n-nd h-h-h-h-her/him, n-n-n-n-n-n-no-o-o-o-o-o m-m-m-m-mo-o-o-ore." I said. He nodded and left with his bloody knife. I looked down at the body of the poor male.

I might as well not waste a play toy. Now, what could I do with the organs? Maybe prepare for Y/n's arrival. Cook them, then feed them to her/him. This'll be fun. Now, does s/he liked it seasoned? Or maybe raw? What could the skin be for? Maybe Sammy should get a new mask. That old one creeps me out a bit. It's like they're staring into my soul. Oh wait.......do I have one? Nah! I dragged the body out of the room with it being heavy. I pulled it into a nearby jantior's closet because it had been close by anyhow. I dug my dripping gloved hands into his chest and pulled apart organs, tossing them to the side. I can mush these up into soup cans. I wonder if it's normal. Yeah, probably best to have it raw.

I couldn't wait.