Chapter Four

Rosalie's Point Of View

Y/n and me decided to work on the project at each other's house so we decided that we would work at Y/n's first today. Besides, what could go wrong? Me and my mom walked down to the store so I could get some supplies for our project together. While I looked through the many rows of paper, I heard my mom's phone ring. I turned around and saw her hestaiting to press the red ignore button. I never forgot about their divorce and especially their custody battle over me. My mom pressed the green accept button and I saw tears in her eyes. "What is it now?" She asked. I decided to ignore their call as it always made me nervous and anxoius. I turned my attention back to the paper to then be startled by a black haired boy. He noticed me and held out his hand. He seemed familiar. "Rosalie. What's your sob story?" I asked. I swear I saw flames in his eyes for a second then he blinked. The flames disappeared.
"B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-Ben-n-n-n-n-nja-a-ami-in-n-n-n-n." He stuttered. "Wait, I've seen your face before. I think? You almost look like Bendy the little dancing demon! He is so cute!" Benjamin turned a bit grey for a moment. "Th-Th-Th-Th-Tha-a-a-a-an-n-n-nks-s-s. M-My gr-gran-n-ndfa-fa-father-father's-s w-w-w-w-wor-r-rk." I gasped at this. "You mean y-y-y-you're related to the grand daddy of animation?!" I had been taken aback by his claim. Joey Drew had a son then that son had another son! Is this reality?! I'm not a fangirl but I sure do feel like screaming. Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! That feels better to say the least. I turned to the boy who had a look of confusion on his face. "Sorry about that. So, what are you doing here?" I asked him. He shrugged. Then, he walked out of the store without anything else on him. Odd. Maybe he had been window shopping. I turned to the paper and found what I wanted. Blank white paper. Perfect for anything.

I turned to my mom who had ended the phone call with my dad. We got what we needed and headed down the street to Y/n's house. The old days of cartoons were always my favorite with simple motions and designs. Honsetly, the modren day ones were crappy to say the least. But at least they were pleasant to watch. I looked over my shoulder to discover my mom missing. I stopped where I stood and looked around, calling her name. The only response I could hear from her came out as a groan. I looked down at the paper in my hands. I can fight with paper. Paper cuts hurt. Right? I looked up and saw a shadow that looked completely covered in black. Something dripped from it and stained behind it. I stepped back and first studied the creature. It could surround me. It could chase me. There's no way I may out run it. Fleeing sucks, fighting sucks, maybe a distraction? I don't see why not. I took out a sheet of paper and made it into a airplane. I aimed at the creature and flew the plane toward the creature. It became distracted by it and I threw paper at it even more. I took off running, knowing how these things worked.

Suddenly I heard my mom call my name and turned around. I saw my mother near the creature. Fear overwhelmed me. "Rosalie," She whispered so low, I could barely hear her. The creature grabbed my mom and brought it close to it's face. I didn't want my mom to die! "Hey you fucking pyscho!" I yelled. The creature snapped it's head toward me. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-IT-T-T-IT'S-S-S-S M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-ME!" It spoke through gurgling. It snapped my mom's neck and approached me. I backed up slowly as the black creature neared. It towered above me and I swear I saw a grin spread across it's face. It put one of it's hands on my face, squishing it. It brought me close to it's face. "A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-Al-l-l-ll y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you desire is-is-is-is i-i-i-i-in-n t-t-th-th-th-th-th-this-s-s God." It scared me. "Why?" I asked him. It dripped a strange substance around it and began to cover me in it. The strange substance suffocated me. I couldn't breathe anymore and felt my world go black.

I drowned in my own sorrow.

Child awake from this daydream,

Come back to reality.

You sure have changed over the last few days that I have seen your face.

Little do you know,

Of what you truly are.

Little do you know,

Of what you hold.

Little do you know,

Of course, you are beautiful.

So beautiful.

So beautiful.

You're like an angel.

Shining so brightly with those broken wings.

Don't be afraid.

Child awake from this daydream,

Come back to reality.

Here you will grow.

Here you will know.

Here you will never be the same again.

You're like an angel.

Sent from above.