Chapter Thirteen

Your Point Of View

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" I had been awoken by someone shaking me which only triggered me. How dare they! I opened my eyes to see Benjamin's cute worried face. I became alerted by where we were and immendiatly checked my phone. I took it out to turn it on. 7:30 PM. I've missed dinner! I looked at Benjamin who had a gleeful smile on his face. "Where are we?!" I asked. "M-M-M-M-M-My h-h-h-h-h-h-h-ho-o-o-o-o-o-om-me-e-e-e-e-e!" Benjamin's voice cracked up. For a guy who lived in a big house, this sure is one smelly one! Ugh, what is that smell? I pinched my nose which made Benjamin looked concerned. My stomach grumbled which made Benjamin take off running down a hallway. That smell only lingered longer. For a while, I actually wanted to investigate but Benjamin came back with what looked like a long piece of meat. He offered it to me and I accepted. Honsetly, it tasted off but then again good.

I moaned in pleasure of the meat that I have had never tried before. "Wh-What is-is this?" I asked with my mouth full. Benjamin looked away from me which made me curious. Benjamin picked up a near by sign and licked his finger with it, writing something down. He took a minute then showed the sign to me. Meat. I shrugged and countied to eat more of the meat. "What type?" I asked.

Benjamin took a another few minutes to write down something then showed the sign to me. Freshly cooked human intestines. I looked down at the meat in my hands. I suddenly lost my appetite and threw the meat to the floor. "Wh-Wh-Wh-What the hell?!" I screamed. Benjamin suddenly seemed to snap for a mere second. In his eyes, flames lit up inside which I took as rage. I crawled to my feet and began to run away from Benjamin as he grew in size to then tower over me. "I-I-I-I-I-I didn't m-m-m-me-ea-an-n to insult your-your-your-your cooking!" Benjamin wrapped his dripping and wet hands around my neck to cut off my oxygen. I tried to escape his grasp but to no use. His wet hands wouldn't let me slip. The smell seemed familiar. Ink? My eyes darted to Benjamin's melting and angry face. It reminded me of Bendy The Dancing Demon. "B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-Be-e-e-en-n-n-nj-ja-a-a-a-am-mi-in-n-n." I croaked out. When I said his 'name', he stopped and melted into a puddle. I tried to catch my breath as I watched 'Benjamin' change into a different form. It appeared to be Bendy The Dancing Demon with ink running down his face.

"F-F-F-F-F-F-Fo-org-gi-i-i-i-ive-e-e-e me Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y/n-n-n-n-n." 'Benjamin' sounded like he could be underwater. "W-W-W-Who are you?!" I screamed. After what had just happened, I needed to know who 'Benjamin' really had been! 'Benjamin' pointed behind me instead of answering. I turned around to see a cardboard version of Bendy The Dancing Demon. I turned to 'Benjamin' and he nodded. This had to be a joke! Right?! A joke! A sick, cool, expensive joke! "W-W-W-Why am I-I-I-I-I here?" I asked. Bendy tried to make a heart with his melting gloved hands. He then pointed to himself then me. "Y-Y-Y-You're in l-l-l-l-love-e with m-m-m-me-e-e-e?" I asked. Bendy nodded. Well looks like I've got a date with an 'angel'. I couldn't believe that this creature is in love with me! Could it be worse?! "I-I-I-I need to g-g-g-go-o-o-o now." I began to walk away but Bendy had grabbed me. He pulled me close to him which made me mad. "L-L-L-Let m-m-me-e go!" I yelled. Bendy looked down at me with his dark, black eyes.

"No." He spoke in a dark voice.

He picked me up and then took me to a room to then lock me inside. I pounded on the door, pleading to be set free. "Please Bendy! Let me out of here! Please! Please!" I pushed myself against the door but somehow, it didn't budge. "Please! I-I-I-I-I-I need-need-need to return home-home!" I yelled, with tears forming in my eyes to then stream down my face. I didn't like this. I didn't like this at all! I noticed a piece of paper slip underneath the door covered in wet, dripping ink. I picked it up and read it over.

This is your home now.