Chapter Eleven

Bendy's Point Of View

I took Y/n down to where me and I could live in peace without any interruptions. S/he wouldn't know a way in or out. I watched her/him sleep soundly in the makeshift bed with myself yearning to snuggle in there with her/him. This made me feel a warmth in my chest. It's just you and me Y/n, no one else. We'll be together forever. You won't regret it. "Bendy, my little devil! How is everything going with Y/n?" 'Alice' chirped. Ugh, she annoyed the heck out of me! Maybe I should just finish her! "N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-No-o-ot-t-t-t n-no-o-ow A-A-A-A-A-A-Ali-ic-ce-e." I stuttered out. I heard a screech from somewhere below but thought nothing of it. 'Alice' looked over at the sleeping Y/n tucked nicely in the bed. "Bendy, you know you'll have to change right?" She asked. I crossed my arms and emitted a low growl. Then, an idea clicked in my mind.

"S-S-S-S-S-Sa-a-a-a-a-a-a-ay-y A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-Al-l-l-l-li-ice-e, w-w-w-w-wa-a-an-nt to s-s-s-s-s-s-s-se-e-e-ee something n-n-n-n-n-ne-e-e-e-ea-at?" I asked her. Her face lit up and I made her follow me to a familiar place. She doesn't know what lays in store. Sure she may help but she needs to die eventually........Sammy should take care of her. I rounded a corner with her close behind. "Bendy, are you sure this is the right place?" 'Alice' asked. I turned to look at her with a smile. I nodded. We had arrived at a broken elevator shaft. Nothing but darkness laid down ahead. I remember that this place had been where Susie Campbell died. She couldn't take it anymore so she jumped down. Now only resided, Alice Angel. I motioned 'Alice' to the edge and she studied the darkness. She turned to look at me. "Spooky." A screech interrupted our conversation and startled 'Alice'. I took this chance to push 'Alice' off. She tried to balance herself but no use. She slipped and fell into the darkness, leaving only her fading screams to be heard.

I dusted off my hands as I knew my job had been completed. "It's not like she's gonna come back to kill me. Ha! Ha! Ha!" I walked off with a grin of victory. Now all that's left is.........no one! No one else!

Alice Angel's Point Of View

I cried with my head in my hands. "Why should I try anymore? Why should I attempt?" My tears began to change my facial features. "This damned studio will not leave me alone! With the demons close." I let out several whimpers and cries. "I'll be forever trapped within the dark puddle of screaming voices!" I cried with my voice rising. I heard a faint screaming from around. I looked over to the elevator shaft and saw a angel fall hard. I stood up and apporached the angel. It appeared female with long dark black hair and white horns with a halo. Where have I seen this before? The angel looked up and around then spotted me.

It stood up with a smile and reached out to shake my hand. "Alice Angel, nice to meet ya!" She chirped like I had. H-H-H-How dare she! Call herself 'Alice Angel' when it's me! I became enraged. "I'm Alice Angel! Me! Not you!" I screamed at the so called 'Alice'. She tried to be brave in my presence. She looked a lot like me before this. Whoever or whatever creature I had become!

I grabbed her wrist and began to rip off the ink. 'Alice' cried out in pain at this which made me feel better about myself. She would know what it felt like to be imperfect! She couldn't do anything. This mere 'Alice' wasn't even truly an Alice Angel! "Stop!" She cried out as I began to absorb the ink from her body. She needed it to breathe? Ha! Not a chance anymore! I saw fat, black tears run down her melting face. "Do you know what it's like?! Living in the dark puddle?!" I screamed at her. She only cried more. "It's like a screaming well of voices!" I screamed. I began to spread the new ink onto my face. I fixed my eyes as I watched this 'Alice' become more like me. Less perfect. More flawed! "S-S-S-S-S-S-S-St-t-t-to-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-op-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p!" She cried. Her voice began to change. I poured her ink all over me with more and more of it becoming one with me. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I exclaimed with joy. I looked at my own reflection in glass and admired myself. More perfection than imperfection.

I looked over at the 'Alice' who had now fallen to her knees. Ink dripped from her barely visible and distorted face. She had become like me. So imperfect. So flawed. I pitied her. Ink began to drip all around her into a puddle which revealed something new underneath her skin. A girl. A girl with black hair. She took in a deep breath like she hadn't come up for air. She looked around then looked at her ink stained clothes.

"What the hell is going on?" She asked.