Chapter Ten

Third Point Of View

With further more research into who this 'Joey Drew' had been, Y/n found more than s/he bargained for. For a while, Joey Drew had been appeasing these so called 'gods' and his employees had ignored it for a while. Production went smoothly but with major changes to the employees and even Joey Drew himself. Even one article reported on Joey Drew bringing his 'creations to life'. Fact had begun mixing into fiction. Satanic cults? Gods to appease? Cartoon creations? What the fuck is going on?! Y/n only got more curoius as that provided more danger to explore. As always when bed time arrived, Y/n couldn't sleep. Many questions wished to be answered. Y/n needed to understand what could have been proven false. Unfortunately, it couldn't come to an end.

When morning arrived, Y/n had decided to take a walk down to the street where the abandoned studio lay in shambles. Y/n needed answers and going to the studio would help. S/he stood in front of the studio with a bat for protection. S/he held on to her cell phone just in case with it being fully charged. "What sercets do you hide huh?" Y/n asked. S/he took a step at a time, being careful with the bat in her/his hand.

A dark, dripping figure watched from above with a wide, drooping smile. This had been the moment he'd been waiting for. When Y/n would arrive into his arms and kiss him. His dark fantasies would come true. He craved her/his touch. He wanted to reach out and touch her/him. Oh how he wished he could have her/him close to him.

Y/n pushed the door open which caused Sammy to become alerted. He sprinted toward the sound with a knife in hand, ready to attack. Y/n peaked her/his head in, immendiatly greeted by the scent of ink and decaying corpses? Y/n entered, leaving the door wide open just in case. S/he stepped into one of the many hallways that had been built into the studio. S/he explored down further more with Sammy picking up speed. He needed this sheep. It could be the one he had been looking for with h/l h/s h/c, s/c, e/c, and c/s. His feet left ink stains all over the floor boards. Y/n entered a room with a strange machine. Y/n studied it for a moment and then it clicked in her/his brain. The ink machine! But first, let me take a selfie. Y/n took out her/his phone to snap a picture with her/him in it. "Just in case I die. Or 'sacrificed'." Y/n chuckled to himself/herself. S/he snuck around the studio for a bit longer, soon to get lost in the maze of doors, rooms, and halls.

Bendy cutouts were everywhere, staring and watching Y/n. The scent of decaying corpses had become stronger and near unbearable to stand. Y/n searched for an exit but to no avail. "Can anyone help me?!" Y/n screamed, her/his voice echoing down the halls. This sound awoke many things. Then true Alice Angel awoke from her slumber with a new desire. To be perfect and hunt down whom she needed. She needed a new voice, that had become clear because of her silence.

Sammy quickened up his speed to get his new sheep just for his Lord and master. Bendy snuck about hunting and sniffing for his beloved. This made Y/n paranoid in a way, hearing footsteps, singing, and worse yet, picking up a horrid ink smell. Y/n rounded another corner and saw what looked to be an exit. S/he ran toward it with the darkness fooling her/him into falling down into the ground. With a thud, Y/n saw a tall and dark male figure with overalls and a familiar broken face before blacking out.

"It's time for death, my little sheep. It's time for bed. Cause in the morning, you might be dead." The figure spoke. The figure picked Y/n up into his arms, feeling how light her/his body had been to carry. He turned to take Y/n to the place to where s/he would reside for the rest of her/his life. With his Lord, Bendy The Dancing Demon. He had waited for this moment. To finally please his Lord he called 'Savoir'. He could receive the attention he needed to heal his own soul. Maybe even help his Lord further more.

Sammy laid Y/n down on to the painted pentagram on the floor. He stood in front of Y/n, watching him/her move. No response. Sammy looked up and around to then finally announce to his Lord. "M'Lord! I have brought you what you have desired for! Y/n L/n!" Bendy heard his follower say the name and rushed to where Sammy had his offering. "I pray you hear me! I have brought you a sweet sheep! Just how you described it to me! Bendy The Dancing Demon! Come to claim my offering!" Sammy said. Ink began to fill the room with Bendy appearing from the floor boards. Sammy stepped back and got onto his knees, praying. Bendy walked toward Y/n with a wicked smile. Finally. Do you know what I could have done to get you my love? Oh Y/n, the fun's only just begun.

Bendy looked at Sammy. "Are you pleased M'Lord?" Sammy asked. Bendy nodded which made Sammy light up. Bendy rolled his eyes with Sammy's ridiculous victory dance.

 Bendy rolled his eyes with Sammy's ridiculous victory dance