Have A Heart!

Author's Note: This had been an idea for a while but somehow I forgot about. So, here's a one shot! Thanks for 2.24K reads!

Bendy's Point Of View

I rounded the corner with my schedule in my hands. Room 66. I had the paper all up in my face. I felt something bump into me. What a klutz! I became nervous as I looked up to see a few females with the most absurd hairstyles! The colors blind me! "Watch it!" A neon green haired gal snapped. She scoffed at me then turned back to her group. Well.........can ya at least show some manners?! I began to walk to Ms. Disney's classroom when I heard the group mention a familiar name. "Y/n is a total slut!" The neon green gal exclaimed. The group giggled. What did they even know 'bout her/him? S/he smells great! "Ex-Ex-Ex-Excuse-Excuse m-m-me!" I tapped one of their shoulders. A African American gal turned around with a small smile. "What you want skank?!" The gal screamed at me. "I-I-I-I just-just wanted to-to-to-to-to tell ya that-that Y/n sm-sm-smells l-l-lovely!" I stuttered. The gal blinked once at me with a confused expression. Soon, she began to laugh at me. Had it been something funny I said? "Wh-What!" I exclaimed. The group all began to laugh at me. As if I were stupid. As if it were funny.

As if I were a joke.

I began to crumble up the paper in my hand, covering it in ink. I balled up my hands and began to grind my teeth together. I pounced on top of the neon haired gal and wrapped my fingers around her throat, squeezing it. The laughter died down as the two other gals began to see my sin. "Oh! Pl-Pl-Please-Please!" The neon green haired gal choked out. Tears ran her cheeks as I only tightenend my grip on her throat. She insulted Y/n! Y/n deserves to be happy! Y/n shouldn't have a bad reupation! These gals are truly the lowest of the low! So, they better behave! The neon green haired gal began to struggle but I put a finger to her lips. "Sheep, sheep, sheep, it's time for sleep..." I whispered. I looked over my shoulder, behind me were the two gals backing away, as if I were ready to attack. I looked back at the gal who began turning blue in the face. "St-Stop!" The gal choked out. I watched her eyes close shut, then felt her pulse. I released my hands and began to stand. I turned around to see the two gals missing. I turned back around to the corpse. I grabbed the gal's wrist and began to pull her into a nearby closet. I didn't care anymore about class and others as I couldn't risk Y/n hurting.

I checked the gal's pulse, unfortunately she remained alive. She doesn't deserve to live. She is ungrateful to this world. Or worlds. It really does get confusing as a ink cartoon demon.........eh. I looked around for anything to try to kill this gal. I noticed a small blade on a cardboard box. I grabbed the knife and began to cut open into the gal's chest, just like I've seen The Creator do. I could see the blood spilling out of her chest and staining the floorboards. The crimson substance began to leak into my ink. Her soul became a part of me. I pulled out her heart with blood splattering onto the walls. It would be a mess for Wally. I picked up the sound of footsteps near and remained quiet, not moving. "A short boy had been right there with Jean!" One of the gals cried out. The footsteps got close to the door but didn't open it foruantely. I heard a sigh from another female. "Girls," Another female voice began. The figure apparently turned around. "No...just no..." The female began to walk away. "But!" A gal started. "Get to class. We'll try to find Jean Reed later." The female cut the gal off. The footsteps began to fade away as I finally could breathe again.

Well, not literally.

I looked down at the heart in my hands. I can give this to Y/n! I began to stand up and went to open the door, twisting the doorknob and leaving stains. I opened the door with bloody hands and decided to find Y/n to give my gift to him/her. I rushed down to Y/n's locker and noticed that Y/n had left his/her book bag behind. I decided that it would be nice to leave the heart inside. I unzipped the f/c book bag and set the dead and bloody organ inside. I then ran off around the corner as I saw Y/n come back to his/her locker. Y/n grabbed her/his book bag without looking at the little gift I left for him/her.

I just hope s/he'll accept it!