Book Two

Book two is about to start and I want to do a character listing. So see below for the listing.

Character listing

Da Fan- female lead and the second wife of Feng Huang.

Feng Huang- male lead and the adopted son of Madam Wu Shan. The older twin brother of the first Prince.

Cong Wei Yang- first wife of Feng Huang and the daughter of a general.

Meirin- Da Fan's personal maid and guard.

Feng Wu Shan- the old madam of the Feng household and the adopted mother of Feng Huang.

Jing Long- first Prince and Feng Huang's younger twin brother.

Lou Chun Hua- first princess consort and Jing Long's wife.

General Cong- Cong Wei Yang's father, a general of Lonia and supporter of the Second Prince faction.

Jing Yi- Second Prince of Lonia

Cong Shu Lan- second princess consort, Jing Yi's first wife and Cong Wei Yang older sister.

Emperor Jing Ruan Qi- Emperor of Lonia and Feng Huang's biological father.

Empress You Meihuang- Feng Huang's biological mother and Empress of Lonia.

Cheng Chu Lan and Rong Liang- Da Fan's parents.

Cong Lu Zhang- Cong Wei Yang philandering brother.

Steward Xin- Feng Huang's head/ personal steward and guard.

Kuchen- Da Fan's doctor and servant.

Yu Yan- Cong Wei Yang's personal maid.

Suchin- a maid who tried to drug Feng Huang with aphrodisiac but later died in chapter 6.

I haven't started writing as of yet so no chapters till next week. I still have one more day of work, so please wait till then.