Bill Denbrough | Halloween Night

English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

Characters: Bill/fem!reader. Richie, Eddie, Stan, Mike, Beverly and Ben are mentioned.

Word Count: 1669 words.

Bill Denbrough was nervous. Actually, nervous was an understatement, Bill was freaking out. Earlier that month, he and his friends had talked about doing something together on Halloween, something that didn't involve asking around for candy. They soon came to the conclusion that watching some horror movies together was a good idea and Bill's house had been chosen as the most comfortable place for them to hang out.

So he got some movies and bought food - lots of food - so they could have a good night. But when it was only fifteen minutes to the hour that his friends said they would arrive, his phone rang.

It was Eddie, telling him he couldn't go because his mother didn't let him go. Bill got it, Eddie's mom could be a bit too much sometimes - he'd felt, somehow, that something wasn't right about that but he decided to shrug it off. And then the other calls came. After that, Mike, Bev, Stan and Ben also called him, and, this time, Bill knew that the excuses were lies, he just didn't know why they were doing that. Until Richie called him, saying he wouldn't go so "Bill could have some time alone with his girl".

And that's when he started to freak out. Bill had liked (Y/N) "his girl" (Y/L/N) for a long time but he'd never told her that. Although she was a good friend of his and the other losers, he couldn't remember a single time that the two of them had been alone together. But he didn't have much time to worry about how that night would be like or if he could keep a conversation with her without stuttering too much for being nervous - thank God she was going there to watch movies so he wouldn't have to talk that much - because soon he heard his doorbell ring.

Bill felt his nervousness increase, checking once more the living room before heading for the door. (Y/N) was there with a bowl in her hands and a small smile on her face, which made it impossible for him not to smile back.

"Hey (Y/N)."

"I brought some candy." she said excitedly, raising the bowl slightly before Bill moved aside to make room for her to get inside. "Has anyone else arrived?" she asked as she entered the house.

He glanced nervously at her after closing the door. "Th-they are n-not co-cuh-coming."

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow. "None of them?" he shook his head, making the girl nod slowly before smiling to him. "More food for us then."

"I bo-bought lots of food." he commented as he walked into the living room. "Like, lo-lots of it."

"That's okay. I'm a hungry girl." she shrugged, seeming not to care about that - but she was surprised to see how much food was there, her eyes widening slightly. "Wow, you weren't kidding."

Bill laughed at the expression on her face. "I tuh-told you."

"Well, I'm going to eat that anyway." the girl's smile widened.

(Y/N) sat on the floor, her back resting on the couch while she was already grabbing some of the snacks. She clapped her hands with excitement when she saw Bill starting the movie, making the boy grin at her.

The boy had a few seconds to decide where to sit as he walked to her direction. Should he sit far away from her? No, that would seem rude. He also couldn't sit too close to her, right? It might make her uncomfortable. What was the acceptable distance for him to sit from her?