Richie Tozier | He's Home

English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

Requested.

Characters: Richie, twin sister!reader. The losers are mentioned.

Word Count: 1697 words.

(Y/N) Tozier rode her bike quickly, feeling eager to get home. She had to tell Richie about it, about the special Christmas session that they would be doing at Aladdin on the 24th. Christmas. It was so noticeable that Christmas was coming in Derry, most of the houses being all decorated with their colored lights.

Even though she was in a hurry, (Y/N) still had time to look at the Christmas decorations as she rode by the neighborhood houses, especially the houses on her street. All of them had decorations; all except hers.

If you looked only at the Tozier's house you wouldn't know that Christmas was coming, the house was exactly the way it was all year and (Y/N) couldn't help but feel slightly bothered by it. But she tried to shake off that feeling as she got off her bike, tossing it next to her brother's when she got home.

That bad feeling came back for a few seconds as she stepped inside, not seeing any Christmas light there, not even a Christmas tree, making her frown slightly. But those thoughts soon came out of her head when she heard something being knocked over somewhere in the house, probably in her bedroom. Richie was home.

Lately he was less and less at home and (Y/N) thought it was probably because he always seemed to be with his group of friends. It wasn't like (Y/N) didn't like the Losers' Club, she did, but sometimes she felt as if her brother would rather be with them than with her. (Y/N) knew that if she started spending time with them, then she would start spending more time with Richie, but she just didn't feel so comfortable around the losers.

She pushed those thoughts away. He was home now. A small smile appeared on her lips as (Y/N) rushed to the room she and Richie shared. Yeah, they still shared a room. (Y/N) saw no problem with that, and as far as she knew, Richie didn't either. Well, that was good, it wasn't like they were going to get a new room if they complained about it.

(Y/N)'s smile widened as she walked into their room, seeing Richie looking for something under his bed. The girl could feel the excitement running through her body as she spoke. "Guess what?"

Richie was startled to hear her voice suddenly in the room, making him jump and hit his head on the bed. "Fuck, (Y/N)." he rubbed his head, a grimace on his face. "What the fuck was that for?"

"Oops." the girl laughed as Richie rolled his eyes but smiled at her before returning to look for something under his bed.

"So, what do you have to tell me?"

"Oh yeah." the girl smiled excitedly. "There's going to be a Christmas session at Aladdin and I thought we could go."

"On Christmas eve?" he asked, glancing at her briefly from under the bed just to see her nodding. "No can do, we have plans for that night."

"Oh." that wasn't a sad 'oh', but a surprised one. The fact that Richie had thought of something for them to do together for Christmas reminded her that he always did that, he always made things better for them, even with the shitty parents they had. "And what are we going to do?"

(Y/N) could hear a smirk in his voice. "We're going to a party."

"Oh." that was an 'oh' of pure disappointment. The girl shifted uncomfortably. "You know parties aren't my scene."