Richie Tozier | Stuck Together

English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

Requested.

Characters: Richie/fem!reader, Beverly, Bill, Ben, Mike, Stan and Eddie.

Word Count: 2828 words.

Beverly had had enough of that, the fights, the insults. It wasn't news to her that Richie Tozier and (Y/N) (Y/L/N) didn't get along, she knew that even before joining the Losers Club, but only when she started to hang out with them did she see how one's presence affected the other.

Every time (Y/N) was around, Richie would get louder, trash talking more than usual, trying to annoy (Y/N). The (Y/N) girl didn't take more than a few minutes to start talking back to him, clearly irritated. The effects on Richie wouldn't end when she left the place, he'd continue to trash talk her for the next few hours after that.

Bev once asked him why (Y/N) bothered him so much, to which he replied "she's so fucking annoying". Well, Beverly wasn't sure about that, every time she looked at (Y/N)'s friends, they seemed to be having fun around her. She was always smiling, just stopping when Richie was around.

Trying to see if what he had said was true, Bev approached the other girl one day. (Y/N) looked a little wary at first, since she had seen Bev with Richie, but she was kind to the Marsh girl anyway.

And it didn't surprise her when she saw that (Y/N) was actually nice and funny. What surprised her was that (Y/N) acted a lot like Richie sometimes. How did they end up hating each other instead of becoming best friends? Bev had no idea.

When she asked (Y/N) why she hated Richie, the girl shrugged, saying that he was always rude to her, that they couldn't stand being in the same room as the other for more than five minutes without one of them leaving, usually mad at each other.

When (Y/N) said that last part, an idea started to appear in Beverly's mind. Well, it was true that they couldn't stand to stay for more than five minutes with each other, but what if they couldn't leave, what would happen next? They would probably still trash talking, but what would happen when they ran out of insults? They would finally start talking to each other, seeing how well they would get along if they wanted to? There was only one way to know it, she had to put it to the test.

In just a few days being friends with her, (Y/N) already trusted Beverly, going to an address that the Marsh girl had given her so they could hang out with her friends. (Y/N) was excitedly on her way there. She loved making new friends, and if they were as cool as Beverly, she would adore them, too.

The (Y/L/N) girl didn't take long to find the house she was supposed to go to, knocking on the door and being quickly greeted by a smiling Bev.

"You came!" she exclaimed, moving aside to make room for her to enter.

"Did you think I wouldn't come?" (Y/N) came in, analyzing the inside of the house as she entered.

"I wasn't sure." Bev closed the door, motioning for the stairs. "They're upstairs."

(Y/N) nodded, walking up the stairs. "Whose house is this?"

"Bill Denbrough's." Bev was right behind her. "There." she pointed to a room.

"Stuttering Bill? Nice."

So Bev was taking her to hang out with the Losers Club. They seemed to be nice kids; (Y/N) had some classes with Eddie Kaspbrak and she had borrowed a band-aid from him once. Well, that was the only interaction she had with the rest of the group that wasn't Beverly or Richie.