Stanley Uris | Tell You a Secret

English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

Requested.

Characters: Stan/fem!reader. The losers are mentioned.

Warnings: cliche and fluffy af, also they make out at some point sooo...

Word Count: 2299 words.

From the moment (Y/N) (Y/L/N) met the losers, Stan Uris had it hard for her. He didn't know how or why, it just happened. The girl had surprisingly managed to get along with each member of the group from the time they first spoke, so it wasn't long before she became the newest member of the Losers Club, to Stan's delight.

One thing worth mentioning about (Y/N) was that she was a really affectionate person and physical contact was her way of showing it. There were a lot of times that she was found, for example, walking around holding hands with Eddie. And he seemed totally comfortable with it.

All the losers seemed to appreciate the way she acted, each in their own way. Ben would always blush with every flattering word that (Y/N) said to him before giving her a bashful answer; Richie thought of her as a blessing in his life - at last he had someone who would flirt back at him; and at any opportunity he had, Mike would gladly hold her in his arms - after she joined the group, he had found out he was a big cuddle monster.

The thing was that she was extremely flirtatious and affectionate with all the losers. All but Stan. Needless to say, he felt a little hurt by it and, obviously, jealous. He felt that jealousy boil inside him every time he saw (Y/N) with her arm wrapped around Beverly's waist or snuggling with Bill.

He couldn't understand why she wasn't like that with him - they were as friends as she was with the rest of the group. So why was he treated differently? Stan knew it wasn't a good thing but he envied his friends by the kind of relationship they had with her - he desperately wanted it.

The boy had never acted on these feelings, however, and had never mentioned how he felt about that situation. Until one day when he went to do some homework at Bill's house. It was just the two boys and after the subject of their conversation turned to (Y/N) - with a bit of manipulation from Stan - the boy finally ventured over everything he was feeling.

He was frustrated and questioned Bill if (Y/N) had ever said anything about having something against him. The Denbrough boy, obviously, snorted at this question, trying to reassure Stan that there was nothing wrong with him or his friendship with the girl. Stan wasn't very convinced, however, and when he left that house, he was still as frustrated as before.

But then, just a few days after that conversation, Bill planned a sleepover so the losers could stay at his house over the weekend. Stan had not thought much about it but he decided to go. It had been a while since the group had come together like that, and it would probably be nice.

Stan had already noticed that there was something different about (Y/N) the moment he stepped into Bill's house - he didn't know if it was the different sparkle in her eyes when she saw him coming in, or the soft smile that widened on her face, or maybe the "Hey Stanny" that she said when he'd sat on the couch a few seats away from her. Something was clearly different, he was sure of that. His suspicions were confirmed when she willingly sat down next to him and, little by little, was getting closer and closer to him.

It started with their pinkies brushing against each other. At first, Stan thought it was just an accident, but soon (Y/N) wrapped his pinky in hers. And then, when their movie night finally started and the light went off, the girl slowly laid her head on his shoulder. What the hell was going on? Stan was too busy paying attention to his heart that it was beating way faster than usual to notice the smirk Bill gave to (Y/N) while all of this was happening.