Bill Denbrough | The Second Fight

English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

Requested.

Characters: Bill/fem!reader, Richie, Beverly.

(M/N) stand for "Mother's name".

Word Count: 1991 words.

Part 3 of Through Your Eyes.

(M/N) didn't know what it was, but she knew there was something wrong with her daughter that day. (Y/N) was strangely nervous and wasn't talking as much as usual - and when she did talk, she started to stutter. However, (M/N) didn't have time to question her daughter's behavior, since the girl ran out of the house as soon as possible.

Bill knew he was acting suspiciously, but he couldn't help but get very nervous when he tried to act like (Y/N). He was just glad that he'd left that place before her mother started asking him questions. Now that he was walking down the street toward school, Bill felt much more calm.

Well, he'd have to go to the drama club meeting in (Y/N)'s place, but he was sure it would be easy to act like her for the rest of the day - at least until it was time to go back to her house. The girl didn't talk so much during class so he would have to spend his school day just paying attention in class as he usually did, only having to struggle to act like (Y/N) when it was time to go to rehearsal.

Bill remembered how anxious she looked when she realized there was a chance he would ruin her final rehearsal; the last thing the Denbrough boy wanted was to ruin it for her. He tried to practice his speech a little that morning talking to (M/N). It didn't go well. He stuttered even more than usual. But (Y/N) was counting on him, so he'd try his best when the time came.

He had been in a play before but he had time to prepare himself, to try not to stutter. In that play, he wasn't trying to act like the girl he liked, he wasn't worried about making her even more mad at him for ruining something she'd waited weeks for. And all this pressure made Bill uneasy.

The boy pushed these thoughts from his mind, trying to focus on something else. Was (Y/N) doing okay trying to act like him? A faint smile appeared on his face, imagining (Y/N) trying to ride Silver to school. That probably wouldn't happen though, the girl had always been afraid of Silver, telling Bill that he'd end up breaking his neck because of it. Yeah, there was no way (Y/N) would drive Silver to school; she'd probably walked to school, just like he was doing.

Bill saw that he was right as soon as he got close to the school, seeing his body - it was so weird to see himself standing there - near the bike rack but not seeing Silver anywhere around. Bill noticed that his body had a worried look on his face and he could imagine that (Y/N) was still worried about the rehearsal. About what they would do for the rest of the day. Seeing her so worried made his heart sink a little.

"(Y/N)- Bill!" Bill corrected himself quickly as he walked quickly toward (Y/N).

The girl almost didn't notice that someone was calling her, not yet used to being stuck in Bill's body, but she soon saw her own body approaching her. "Hey, (Y/N)." she smiled nervously, glancing around discreetly. "How was home?"

"It was f-fine." (Y/N) shrinked involuntary at the sound of her own voice stuttering, making Bill quickly assure her. "Don't worry, I've b-been training all m-muh-morning."

Her eyes looked at him uncertainly. However, the girl tried to show that she believed he'd manage not to stutter, nodding and giving a small smile to him. "I'm not worried."