Bill Denbrough | The Blanket Fort

English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

Requested.

Characters: Bill/fem!reader. The losers and Georgie are mentioned.

Word Count: 2353 words.

(Y/N) sighed as she looked out the window, trying to see something outside, but all she could see was the snow that covered everything outside the house. The girl wrapped herself in the blankets Bill had given her, but she still felt cold; she thought of asking for one more, but she didn't want to be a bother to him. It was awkward enough that she was stuck in his house.

All the losers had gone to Bill's house earlier that day to hang out, they kind of threw a party of their own, which resulted in a lot of mess. (Y/N) volunteered to stay after the party to help Bill clean the house before his parents came back from wherever they had gone that day and the boy happily accepted it.

What they didn't expect was that a snowstorm would start before the girl left, leaving the two stuck there together and alone. (Y/N), honestly, didn't see anything bad about it - and hoped Bill didn't it either -, the bad part of all this is that shortly after she called her mother and told her she was stuck at Bill's house, electricity went out.

It was known to her friends that (Y/N) wasn't a big fan of the dark and now she was stuck in a house with no light at all. Fortunately, after Bill picked up some blankets to warm them, he said he should have some candle in the kitchen, and even though she didn't like the idea of being alone in Bill's living room, (Y/N) let him go look for the candle.

The girl stopped looking out the window, her gaze wandering around Bill's room until her eyes stopped in the hallway. Nothing good ever came from a dark hallway. She quickly averted her gaze, looking back at the window, just waiting for Bill to come back with the damn candle.

As if he'd heard her thoughts, she heard the quick footsteps of the Denbrough boy coming toward the living room. (Y/N) turned her gaze to him, seeing that he was carrying the candle in a small bowl.

The girl came out of her seat near the window when she saw that Bill was going to the table in the living room, making her go to him quickly. "Come on, give me some light, Denbrough." she said sitting down next to him.

The boy gave her a small smile. (Y/N) smiled back at him, before letting her gaze wander around the room, seeing a little of it illuminated by the candle Bill had just light up. She looked back down the hallway, which was still completely dark, making her frown a little.

Bill must have noticed this, drawing her attention to him. "We'll be f-f-fine."

"I know." she turned back to him, whispering the next part as if she was afraid something else in the house would hear her. "But your hallway gives me the creeps."

Bill glanced at his hallway. This wasn't the first time someone had complained about how creepy his house was when it was dark, Georgie used to say the same thing. When the light went out, the first thing the younger Denbrough used to do was run wherever Bill was to stay with him, and then Bill had to think of ways to distract his younger brother.

An idea passed through Bill's mind, remembering one of the things that always worked to calm Georgie down. "Do you want to b-build a blanket f-fort?" he asked, turning to the girl, who raised her eyebrows at the suggestion. "Wuh-we can take s-some of my parents' blankets, I don't think they wuh-would mind."

(Y/N) didn't know exactly what he intended with it, but it seemed to be better than sitting in the dark. She nodded before getting up, leaving the blankets dropping off her shoulders. "Lets do this."