Stanley Uris | Quarry Drama

English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

Requested.

Characters: Stan/fem!reader, Beverly, Bill, Ben, Mike, Richie and Eddie.

Word Count: 2927 words.

Part 2 of Falling For You.

Stan thought he had never blushed as much as he did now as he drove his bike toward the quarry, with (Y/N) (Y/L/N) sitting behind him, her arms around his waist and, well, that was why he was blushing so much. He could see, though he preferred to ignore it, the amused smile on Bill's face as (Y/N) talked to them.

The Uris boy could feel her breath on the back of his neck, making him blush even more. There were times when he thought he would fall off the bike again - and this time taking (Y/N) along with him - because he was concentrating more on the fact that the girl was there than the road he was driving. Fortunately, he hadn't been distracted enough for this... Yet.

"Hey Stan." (Y/N)'s voice woke him from his thoughts, the girl leaning her head on his shoulder to look at him.

"Yeah?" he could feel himself getting a bit tense.

"That's probably because I sit in front of you in the class and I could never get a good look at it, but" she smiled at him even though he hadn't seen it. "From where I am now, I just noticed that you have a reallynice hair."

Stan hoped that from where she was, (Y/N) couldn't feel how hot his face was, that she couldn't see how red he was.

His grip on the handlebar tightened as he cleared his throat. "Your hair is nice, too."

He saw Bill suppress a laugh as (Y/N) giggled before taking her head off his shoulder. Stan felt himself relax, only feeling slightly embarrassed by what he had just said.

It wasn't long before they arrived at the quarry after that, (Y/N) getting off Stan's bike quickly, feeling excited and almost falling. Stan was ready to hold her, but she managed to balance herself.

"I'm fine." she smiled at him before looking around as she heard a few voices.

"I think t-tuh-they've got in." Bill said as he got off his bike.

(Y/N) approached the edge, looking down and taking care not to slip. She took a few steps back, her gaze turning to Bill, making her frown. Stan turned to his friend too, seeing that he was taking off his shirt.

"Wait, you jump from here?" she looked at Stan, her eyes widening slightly.

"It's kind of s-s-scary the first time, but it's f-f-fuh-fun." Bill assured her as he took off his pants.

Her gaze returned to the edge and Stan couldn't name the feeling in her eyes.

"You don't have to jump." Stan said, finally getting off his bike. "I can walk you down there."

She frowned at him for a moment before chuckling. "Are you kidding me? I'm so going to do it." she said before taking off her shirt. Stan caught a glimpse of her bra before he looked away.

He heard her laughing at something and, after a few seconds, he heard her footsteps running to the edge before jumping. Down theere, Eddie screamed as he saw the unknown girl falling into the water near him while Richie shouted "Who the fuck is that?!"

"Ar-are you coming?" Bill asked to him before jumping after her.

Stan stared nervously at the edge, still fully clothed. The idea of leaving crossed his mind, but he pushed that thought away, sighing before starting to take off his shirt, taking off his pants and shoes next.