Bill Denbrough | The Awakening

English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

Requested.

Characters: Bill/fem!reader. Richie and Stan are mentioned.

(M/N) stand for "Mother's name".

Word Count: 3242 words.

Part 2 of Through Your Eyes.

Bill had had this dream many times over the past month, dreaming about what had happened a month ago, although it had some differences from reality. Just like in real life, (Y/N) and Bill were walking silently down the street toward her house after they had spent the day at the quarry.

They were soaked, since they had decided to go home soon after coming out of the water. Bill took a glance at her, seeing (Y/N)'s wet hair on her face, making a few drops drip down there. He smiled a little, thinking how beautiful she was. Like she always was. His eyes were still on her when she shivered after a breeze hit her wet body.

Bill wished he'd brought a jacket with him so he could lend it to her, but it would probably be soaking wet just like them. (Y/N) noticed Bill's gaze on her, raising an eyebrow at him. The Denbrough boy wanted to look away, but he didn't.

"Are you cuh-cold?" he found himself asking.

"A little bit." (Y/N) smirked. "Why? Want to warm me up? "

He looked away at that moment, feeling his cheeks heating up. "I juh-juh-ust-"

"I could use some human heat here." he took another glance at her, seeing that she had come a little closer to him.

Bill felt his cheeks heat up even more, but a small smile appeared on his lips. He took a step toward her, extending his arm slightly toward her, a little afraid that he possibly had misunderstood what she wanted. But (Y/N) stepped closer to him, getting into his arms, making him wrap his arm around her shoulders and pull her closer to him.

The boy felt only embarrassed for a moment before that feeling left him; his heart, however, kept beating quickly for the next few minutes. He had a slight feeling that she had noticed it, because she giggled after leaning closer to Bill, trying to warm herself up.

Some people glanced at them on the street as they passed, probably because they were totally soaked, but Bill couldn't help but think that they were looking like a couple by the way they were holding each other. He felt himself smile at the thought.

He looked at her, wondering if she was thinking the same thing, wondering if the small grin on her face had anything to do with him. But Bill soon pushed away his thoughts; they were unlikely to be true.

Bill liked her, everyone knew that, even she knew that - he only knew this because Stan had told him -, but she'd never said anything to him - probably not to embarrass him or something. He didn't want to get his hopes up, but he couldn't help doing this as he squeezed the girl gently in his arms.

(Y/N) lifted her gaze to Bill, seeing that he was already looking at her, and her grin widened, making Bill smile back at her. The two continued to take glances at each other for the rest of the way, the silence still there with them.

Bill felt his heart sink as she pulled away from him when they arrived at her house, already missing being so close to her. But he continued to smile at her as they said goodbye.