One

A/n: This is my first story I have ever written so, cut me some slack and enjoy an Ariana Grande romance story. Thanks :)

It's just another year in high school. Students going to class, kids getting thrown into trash cans, boys staring at the pretty girls, and relationships are made and broken.

The day started off like any other Monday of the school-week. It's the middle of the school year and everyone is used to their new classes at this point. I get up out of bed and get dressed. I eat my breakfast, brush my teeth, and grab my car keys and on my way to school. I'm an average high school boy: awkward, blends in with he crowd, and has never been in a relationship with anyone. (Ok, maybe that last one isn't so average).

I'm not really into school unless what we do in there is of my interest, but I can fall asleep in class if I wanted to. The school day goes by really slow except for one period, fourth period. Chemistry class. It wasn't the class nor the subject of chemistry that excited myself, but their was one face in that class that kept me awake ... and drooling. Ariana Grande. Get used to that name because I am obsessed with her. I've had my eyes set on her since the beginning of the school year and I've determined that she will be mine. I have no experience in going about this, but my plan will to be to talk to her and one day be my girlfriend.

The class is just as boring as any other and takes what almost seems like years for it to pass by. I pick my head up to look down and see a pool of saliva on my desk.

"Ew," I say to myself. Jeez, Ariana really is that beautiful she made me make this pool of saliva.

I think dirty thoughts that I would to her if I one day got her to be mine, but as I fantasize, I get woken up by the professor.

"Alright class! Tomorrow there will be a unit test on all of the things we've been learning the past couple of weeks. Remember to study and bring your homework for next class."

I'm not one for feeling worried about tests because I usually ace them without studying. An hour and a half passes by and the dismiss bell goes off. I get up out of my seat to walk towards the door and knock into a figure.

"Oh I'm really sorry," she says.

"No, no, that's my fault," I respond. Did I just bump into Ariana Grande and did she just speak to me?

"I'm such a klutz," she says.

When I bumped into her, she dropped her books and I helped pick them up.

"Thanks for helping me uhh..."

"Y/n"

"Y/n huh, that's a pretty name," Ariana says as she giggles and stared into my eyes. God she is so beautiful.

"C-could I ask-ask you s-something?" I usually stutter when I get nervous.

"Shoot"

"Never mind, it's nothing," What are you doing Y/n?

"Oh ok, well, I'll see you around maybe Y/n,"

"Y-Yeah, you too," I blew it. I always blow it. Every time I get the chance to talk to someone I like, I'm too big of a pussy to gut it out. Maybe that's why I never had a girlfriend before.

Ariana is perfect. She is all you want in a high school girlfriend: she has a nice body, white smile, a good girl, and an average student. She keeps her social circle and doesn't talk to a lot of people at school, but everyone knows who she is. She has been in a relationship before so I know this would be miracle if she were mine. I would kill to have her in my arms everyday. The only chance I get is an hour and a half everyday and I'm too big of a pussy to go up and talk to her.

A/n: This is my first chapter I've ever written and I'm sorry if it was too slow, short, or long, but bear with me and the writing will pick up soon. Promise.