Six

Later that night, I went home and pulled out my phone to text Ariana as she wanted me to.

Me: Hey :)

Ari❤️: I had so much fun tonight

Me: Glad you did

Ari❤️: Well I'm also glad that we're dating

Me: We are? Like bf and gf dating?

Ari❤️: Yeah dummy, you asked me and did that cute stutter of yours and I said yes.

   I still couldn't believe that Ari was my girlfriend. Like I said before, I've never had a girlfriend and have little to no experience of going about this. I was truly surprised how well I took care of Ariana tonight.

   I laid in bed with my thoughts, I was thinking about what I wanted with Ari. What I wanted out of this relationship between us. I wanted to feel happy and secure. I really liked her and she made me feel great emotionally. I have never been so happy before tonight and tonight was the best thing I could've asked for. I've always been lonely  in my life. Jealous of everyone around me. My brother had a girlfriend, my friends have had been in relationships before, and I just wanted something like that, just a fraction of that. I dealt with loneliness for a while now, sometimes I would cry myself to sleep just wishing for a girlfriend, and now I have one. I just pray that Ariana feels the same way about this between us as I do.

-----------------------------------------------------------

  Ariana's POV

  I actually like Y/n. He isn't the prettiest boy I've met but he knows how to take care of me. I don't care if he hasn't been any other relationship, I know that he knows he can take care of me in the long run. I pulled out my phone and hit up Camila.

Me: You up Mila?

Camz: Yeah why? Hey, did you guys hit it off?

Me: Of course we did.

Camz: What did he say?

Me: Actually, he asked me.

Camz: What? I didn't think he would be that confident. What did you say?

Me: What do you think Cam?

Camz: Jeez ok I'm sorry you coulda just said yes.

Me: I know I felt Y/n nervous asking me, but I was gonna ask him myself but he did it first. I wasn't expecting him to be so confident.

Camz: Wow, you found a gem.

Me: Yeah I did

   I really did mean it when I agreed with Cam that I found a gem. He was so different from any other guy that I had ever met. He was so confident for a guy that I thought would be freaked out being with a girl like me. Which he was don't get me wrong, but this level of confidence attached to a virgin? I mean come on, that's rare. I really liked him for who he was and not just what he looks like. He's just and average looking guy with an above average heart and I liked that. I don't know, I think I hit it off with him, and I'm glad it went down the way it did. Y/n was something else, and all I wanted was to be enough for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's the next day and I can't stop thinking about Y/n. But it's the weekend and I need to focus on something I really wanted to do, music. People don't know this about me, but I want to become a singer/songwriter after or during high school. I have a few songs that I've written but weren't very good. Today however I had to rehearse for a musical the school is showing soon. I auditioned for a singing role and I got it. I haven't told anyone about this goal of mine except to Camila and my parents. I didn't think it was that important, for now at least. I went to my room and grabbed a piece of paper with a script and studied it. I was humming in my head how the music was going to go and I couldn't wait to show it off.

After an hour of studying the script I pulled out a different notebook and flipped to the middle. It had words scribbled on it with pictures and notes. This was my songwriting book. I had some songs I was working on in here some good some bad, but every weekend when I have time I try to make dent in this thing. If I'm being honest, I really didn't like most of these songs, the one I'm most proud of is the one I'm working on currently and that's if I don't fuck up this song. I call it "Piano," it's more of an up-tempo happy song. I imagined the instrumental of the song to have a repeated piano beat that the listener could catch on to.

I could write a song with my new piano, I could sing about how love is a losing battle.

   I was stuck, I didn't know what to put for the next line. Songwriting is hard. I knew I had to suck it up and get through the day and write a few more lines.

Your POV

   I was working on some of my AP classes that I'm taking this year. I know I said school bores me, so you wouldn't expect me to take any classes that I don't have to, but my parents want me to make six figures growing up and thankfully, I'm naturally at being smart. So if I put my head to it, I can pass some hard classes, but like I said before I don't like school.

   After high school, I was planning on going to a big college/university to earn a degree in anything. I have no clue what I want to do life after high school and that's normal, but I'm the type to just want answers now. Maybe I would just take medical school and become a doctor or surgeon. Hell, I might become a lawyer. Whatever I become, I know that it will accomplish my goal in life. I didn't mind my parents setting my goal for me because it gave me a goal in life. One I needed to accomplish and would do anything to achieve it. I used to have two goals in life, but now I have one. Thanks to Ariana.

   I loved last night, not just the sex but the fact she became my girlfriend. I know to her that this is something that will come-and-go, but I have a different idea. I want to spend the rest of my life with her in my arms and I'm willing to do anything to keep that true. She's my first ever girlfriend and I hope that she keeps me happy. I would do anything she needed to help her accomplish her goals in life. I wonder what she wanted to have as a career.

Nurse? No too beautiful to be anything medical. Model? No the only person she's gonna show off that body to is me, and I'll make sure of it. Actress? She does participate in some of the school's plays so maybe that isn't such a stretch.

   My face was in my books and I heard my phone go off. It was Ari.

Ari❤️: Wanna come over?

Me: Whatcha need?

Ari❤️: Some help with school stuff ... tutor

Me: Haha very funny I'll be there in 15.

If I'm being honest, I wasn't expecting she wanted sex right now. But any reason to go see Ariana's face is a reason for me to leave.