Thirty One

I followed Y/n into his house before sitting down on the couch in the living room. I laid on a spot that had a familiar scent to it. It wasn't my perfume, or Y/n, but almost like another girl had been here. "Have you dated anyone since we broke up Y/n?" I asked out of the blue.

"I got back with Ariana for a day and we split again," I was shocked to hear that Y/n got back with Ariana. Goes to show that they still have feelings for each other.

"Why did you guys split?" my nosy ass asked.

"Camila, you wanted to tell me something, what is it?" He grew impatient and didn't want to tell me.

I sighed, "Promise you won't get mad?"

"Depends on how bad it is," a long silence grew between us until the doorbell rang again. "Sorry, I think that's my mom, give me a second," Y/n rushed to the door and revealed the person on the other side. I was not expecting this guest, and on the look on Y/n's face, he wasn't either.

"I came here to-," Ariana noticed me sitting on the couch of his living room. "Oh my"

"Why are you here?" Y/n asked.

"Why is she here?" she asked frustrated.

"She needs to tell me something important. We're not hooking back up if that's what you want to know"

"What are you going to tell him?" Ariana directed her attention on me now.

"About-," I was praying that she would follow my lead and understand. I couldn't say it in any more detail or Y/n would figure it out.

"Oh," Y/n welcomed Ariana inside of the house and we all sat in a triangle on the couches. The tension between all of us grew and I've never been in a more awkward room. Y/n got up to go to the fridge and bring out a gallon of milk. He poured himself a glass before returning to his seat. "Ok ready Y/n?" I asked.

"I need to know," he looked deeper into my eyes as I looked into his Y/E/C eyes. I made sure Ariana still seated next to me and I motioned her to come closer.

"The person I cheated on you with is-"

"Me," Ariana broke out. She signaled me to keep quiet and let her do the talking. I don't know if she told you that we had sex, but I went down on her Y/n," he sat in silence letting the new information sink in. "She didn't go down on me, if that makes anything feel better"

"Well, you left me for Camila so I understand that, and Camila you still cheated on me," it sounded like Y/n was just trying to make the best out of this situation.

"Are you mad?" I asked him.

"Maybe a little more, but now that I now, I need to know one thing," Ariana and I looked at each other and nodded. "Do you two love each other?" If the room couldn't get any more awkward, it just did. Ariana and I kept staring back and forth at each other hoping that neither of us would have to answer the question. "So?"

"No we don't," I said. It's true, I don't love Ariana, it was just lust. One session of pussy-eating doesn't make us fall in love.

"What about you?" he looked at Ariana' direction.

"You know who I love," that unnecessary comment made me cringe a little.

"Ok, so you don't love each other, but I can't date both of you at the same time"

"We know," Ariana spoke up.

"Ariana," he called to her. "I still have love for you left," after hearing him say that, it kind of crushed me. He just said it right in front of me.