Eight

Ariana's POV

  If I didn't like Y/n before, now I definitely do. I mean, he helped me with writing my passion and he respected it and pulled through. I didn't think he'd last that long, I thought he would've went home hours before. But he stayed, he stayed with me and helped me every minute of it. Camz was right, I really did find a gem.

Me: Heyy

Camz: Yeah?

Me: Guess what Y/n just did for me?

Camz: Did he make you cum again?

Me: Not funny Mila

Camz: Lmao sorry that was too hard to pass up. What did he do for you?

Me: I asked him to come over and help me with writing music and he stayed for hours here helping me.

Camz: Wow. Y/n really did that for you? NO one has ever done that for you.

Me: I know, you were right, I did find a gem

Camz: I told you so. Just don't lose him, it seems like he makes you happier than a dog and his bone.

Me: Goodnight Cam.

Camz: You too

--

Your POV

   I got ready for school and left. Ariana asked me to give her a ride to school and I completely didn't mind it. I showed up 15 minutes early to pick her up. I pulled up to the front and texted her to come outside. I watched the door open and a five foot girl appeared. She looks simple yet beautiful today. She wore black jeans, black boots, and an olive green jacket. Nothing special about the outfit, just the person wearing it. "Good morning baby," she spoke up.

"Good morning to you too hun," I replied.

"Ooh fancy," she smiled.

"So what's the plan today?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know, after school maybe go home and watch some Netflix"

"You're not gonna work on your song?"

"Not without you, you helped me a lot with that last time"

"I'm glad, but if something pops into your head, don't be afraid to write it down," I advised her.

"Will do. Hey babe I was thinking, I want to go on a real date. Like the most cliche date you can ever ask for," she sounded excited.

"We already did Ari"

"No, I want a real date. Like go to the carnival, see a movie, just anything where we can make our first memory together"

"Yeah, ok. I think I can do something. But it would have to be like next weekend or something because of school"

"So it's a yes?"

"Yes," her eyes glowed up. "Thank you babe," she leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. If I'm being honest, I had no clue on what to do or our first date. Should we eat somewhere? Watch a movie?

   We arrived at school and we both exited the car. I saw some heads turn towards us and I let them. Yeah, I'm the one who's taking care of Ariana Grande, go ahead and look. The bell rang and we were off to class. Ariana gave me a quick kiss on the lips before we split up and will be split up until fourth period.

  I spent the day debating on where I should take Ariana and couldn't come up with a solution. She asked for a cliche date and there were so many options and I felt like it had to perfect. This date has to be amazing. Second period rolled around and this was one of my AP classes. It was AP psychology and was the easiest AP class on my schedule. The class was just like any other: get assigned work, have 45 mins of independence time, and get assigned homework. I was still deciding on what out first date should be and I remembered that Camila was in this class. What better person to ask what Ariana would want to do than her best friend? I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. "Uh hi Camila,"

"Oh hey Y/n, A.K.A. my best friend's boyfriend" her voice rasped.

"Very funny. Hey so um, I know you're really good friends with Ari and I was wondering what I should do with her on our first date," she looked confused.

"I thought you guys already had your first date at her-," she shut her mouth and covered it with her hand. "Oh, I wasn't supposed to say that." She looked cute I must admit.

"She told you?" I was surprised. "But yeah we did but she asked me today to take her on a real first date soon and I thought you would know," I emphasized the word 'first'.

"Uhhhmm, I don't really know what you should do. Ooh I know! You should take her to like an arcade. This one time, we went to one and she is really competitive at them, she's so into the games and has so much fun, I think you two will like it," she was so helpful and filled with joy.

"Thanks Camila," I loved saying that name.

"Anything for my best friend"

"Aww, I didn't know I was your best friend already," I joked.

"Stop playing Y/n," I saw her face redden.

"Hey, please don't tell Ari that I asked you about this," I begged.

"Don't worry," she assured, and we both went our separate ways. I'm not going to lie, Camila was cute, beautiful even. She would've been my second choice had Ariana not have liked me. Her name is beautiful, the rasp she has in her voice is cute, and she doesn't look half bad either. But, I am dating her best friend and I must stay loyal to Ariana. I know she wouldn't do anything like that to hurt me. Would she?

   The bell rang and off to fourth period we go. I walked into the room to see Ariana already sitting down on her phone scrolling through Twitter. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her and scared her. She jumped and I laughed hysterically, "Not funny babe," she sounded butt hurt.

"I'm sorry, you can get me back one day for payback," I will most likely regret saying those words.

"Ok I'll remember you said that," God dammit. "Hey, so you got any ideas for this weekend?"

"Nope"

"Aww, well then I guess I'll have to go with another guy"

"Wait what?" I asked low-key scared.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go with another guy that can give me the right date," she sounded serious.

"Are you fucking kidding me Ariana?"

"Yes I am, I just wanted to scare you," she started laughing just as hard as I was a moment before.

"You son of a-," I caught myself.

"Well that's what you get for scaring me," I knew I would regret that. "And please don't call me that," she said.

"Call you what?"

"Ariana. I want you to call me something cute like 'Ari' or 'baby' or 'hun'"

"You don't gotta tell me twice honey," I said. "I promise soon that I will find something to do for our first date"

"Can't wait," she held my hand and kissed it and hung onto it. "You know I wouldn't leave you for something so petty right?"

"Yeah now I do, I learned it the hard way," we got through class and she went with her friends and I went with mine. I went up to Barry and I asked him, "You know any good arcades around here?"

"For what?" he asked.

"It's just that I'm taking Ariana on a date and her friend said that she really likes arcades so"

"Well, I don't know any good arcades off the top of my head, but I'll look some up tonight and let you know soon," Barry was always so helpful.

"Thanks man," we shook hands and walked towards our group of friends.