Four

Skip to Friday

It was the the day of the party and I felt pretty excited. But before I could go, I had to get through the school day. Tomorrow is when the actual homecoming football game is so today was just to get into school spirit. Everyone was dressed in our school colors: red and yellow. Everywhere I walked by, there was at least one person talking about Caitlin's party that was going down tonight. I ran into Ariana during break, "So you ready for tonight?" she asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I chuckled.

"So then after school today around 6pm, pick me up at my house and we'll go over to the party," she said.

"Yeah I'll be there. By the way do you know where Caitlin lives?"

"Yes don't worry I'll show you the way," I loved the sound of her saying that.

"Alright see you in class later today," then I walked away. God I can't wait for tonight. I'm hoping that Ariana and I will do more tonight than just go to Caitlin's party.

I walked into chemistry class and Ariana was already seated next to mine. I took my seat and she spoke up, " Did you know there would be drugs and beer at the party?"

"No I didn't, why were you gonna do it?" I really wasn't one for doing drugs and underage drinking and I was praying to god for everything that if I one day had a girlfriend that she wouldn't do them either.

"No I was just wondering if you were," Ariana said, then I remembered that Ariana was a good girl.

"Alright then," I said. During class, she put her hand over my thigh which caused me to get excited. I could feel her hand rub up and down my inner thigh and I felt my pants get tight. "What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Just a little preview for tonight," she said with a smile and her hand was now on my crotch. She had to of felt my hard-on. I didn't resist, I let her massage me. I felt her long fingernails go back and forth on my shaft. Her facial expressions were now intense and she wanted me. I moved her hand off of me so I wouldn't cause a scene if she kept going. We got through the class then eventually, the whole school day and I think Ariana gave me blue balls. When I got home I picked up my phone to text Barry about the party.

Me: Hey I thought about it and I'm going to the party with a girl.

Barry: Awesome! See you there and btw you finally got the balls to get a girlfriend huh?

Me: Not cool. And she's not even my gf yet at least I hope, but after tonight I hope that changes, just don't fuck anything up for me tonight woulda?

Barry: Of course, I wouldn't ruin your chances of getting your first gf. I got you.

Me: Thanks and see you there

I also texted my mom I was going out tonight.

Me: I'm going out to a party with some friends so I'll be home a little late tonight.

Mom😇: Ok be safe and come home soon.

   My mom and I usually get along pretty well around the house. 5:45 rolled around and I texted Ariana to be ready because I was about to leave. I decided to just put on some jeans and a red jacket with red vans. I loved wearing the color red.

Me: Hey Ari, I'm on my way so be ready in like 10 minutes

Ari❤️: Ok text me when you're outside and I'll be there :)

I loved it when Ariana texted me with emoticons rather than emojis. It was simple and sweet.

I pulled up to the two story and texted Ari. 2 minutes later and with no surprise, Ariana came out beautiful. Even tough it was so simple and anyone can wear them, she rocked her outfit like no other. She was wearing black yoga pants that showed off her ass, a crop top tee shirt to show off her stomach, and white shoes. God she looked beautiful without even trying. She wore little makeup and it's not like she even needed to. She looked at me, "You ready?"

"Yeah show me the way," I commanded. After 10 minutes of driving we made it to the high school party. There was toilet paper everywhere and passed out kids on the lawn. The house smelled like weed and alcohol. I turned and coughed in my elbow as Ariana did the same. I think it's safe to say we had the same opinion about drugs and alcohol. We walked in the party and it was total mayhem, kids drinking, party games, and on occasion some making out. One couple passed by me and Ari and I couldn't do anything but stare. "You know if you want to kiss me again Y/n you could," Ariana noticed my staring.

"Well-," I was cutoff by Ariana as she gave me quick peck on the lips.

"One more?" I asked.

"Nuh-uh," she was teasing me at this point.

We ran into Barry at the party, he was with our other guy friends and they looked like they were having fun. "What's up Y/n?" he spoke up.

"Same as you," I said. "Guys this is Ariana and Ariana these are my friends," I introduced the two parties. There were only 3 other of my friends with Barry so it went by pretty quick. We keep exploring the party and we ran into one of Ariana's friends, Camila Cabello."Oh hey Ari!" she raised her voice over the loud music.

"Hey Mila," she greeted back. "This is Y/n, my date for tonight and Y/n this is my best friend Camila Cabello," Did she just call me her 'date'!? I held out my hand for a shake and instead she hugged me and I embraced it. She pulled away and looked towards apparently what was my date.

"Could I talk to you Ari, just me and you?" she asked. Ari looked over at me and I said, "It's cool I'll go get all of us some drinks."

"Sounds good," said Ari.

Ariana's POV

"Watcha need Camzi?" I was confused as to why she pulled me off to the side.

"Is that Y/n? The one you talk about all the time?" Camila was being nosy.

"If you heard me, then you would know that is Y/n," I said playfully. Cam gave me a punch on the arm.

"Ouch," I said.

"What are you guys gonna do tonight?"

"I have something planned after the party," Camila kept asking about it. "After the party we're gonna go get food and go back to my place and have some fun," I told her my masterplan.

"Oh, you mean like-"

"Yes," I interrupted. "I mean he's so into me and I'm into him and tonight will make or break whether or not we should date," Y/n was on his way back from the snack table and I told Camila to play it cool.

Your POV

"What did you guys talk about?" I asked as I handed the girls their drinks.

"Oh just girl stuff you know," Ariana answered.

"I'll leave you two alone now," Camila left Ariana and me.

"Well okay, um let me know when we should leave and get some food," I know we just got here but I was anxious to leave.

"How about right now, I'm hungry," she said as she got close to my chest looking up at me putting her fingers on my chest. I hope she's the kind of hungry I'm hoping for.

A/n: WOOP WOOP double update today !