Twenty Two

Your POV

I rushed back to Ariana's and I know that Camila had just told Ariana how I felt. She's breaking up with you now. I was just hoping that she would understand and wouldn't break up with me. I know in order for us to have a successful relationship, we had to be honest with each other.

It's been three minutes since I had left Ariana's house and who would've thought I would've been coming back. I pulled up to her house and prolonged myself from going in. I sat in my car for a minute before turning off the engine and walking out. I texted Ariana to let me inside while standing on her front porch. I saw a shadow through the windows and the doorknob turned.

"Hey babe," Ari said. She's still calling you 'babe'.

"What's up babe?" I leaned in to peck her lips. "What do we need to talk about?"

"Just come inside," she pulled my arm and led me into her room. We walked inside and I saw a confused Camila Cabello sitting on the ground.

"Ok. So what's happening?" I finally spoke up.

"We all have to talk. About us," she pointed at me and her.

"Ok, but what does Camila have to do with our relationship babe?"

"I think we need to take a break Y/n" Ari told me and my world shattered. She went straight for it. I noticed Camila's face grow with emotion. Even she wasn't expecting her to say that.

"What!?" I said angrily and confused.

"Don't be mad Y/n. I just-, it's just that-. I need some air," Ari walked out of the room and I heard the front door close. I knew she wasn't anywhere near Camila and me to hear the conversation I'm about to have with her.

"Did you tell her?" I asked.

"No I didn't," she said.

"So then, why is this all happening?" My world felt like is was slowly falling apart. We had been dating for a little over a month and I didn't see any problems arising between the two of us.

"I don't know Y/n"

"Don't lie to me Camila, Ari wanted all three of us to talk for a reason, so that means you have a purpose here"

"I don't know, maybe she just wants me to comfort both of you after she told you this," she got up and grabbed her stuff, "I have to go now," I looked out the window and I didn't even see a car here to pick her up.

"How are you gonna get home?"

"I'll walk, this is too much for me"

"Let me drive you home"

"It's ok Y/n, it really is," she took one step and I stepped immediately in front of her.

"Stop," I heard the front door open and Ariana came waking through the door. "Ok Ariana, what's happening between us right now?"

Third Person POV

Ariana felt completely confused as what to say. She didn't know whether to be honest and tell that she liked Camila, or just blow it off as a break up. "I thought you loved me Ari," Y/n's eyes started to glisten with tears.

"I do, but-"

"Are you cheating on me Ariana?" Y/n interrupted her. Ariana just stayed silent. "Oh my god, I knew I wasn't good enough for you"

"No it's not that,"

"Then what is it Ari?" Y/n grabbed Camila by the hand and Ariana stayed silent."C'mon Camila, let me take you home, I think I'm done here," and they walked out together.