Ten

Your POV:

I walked into class that day not knowing what to expect. She's breaking up with you now. What else could it have been? You're not good enough for the most beautiful girl in the world. I was worried, what could have been so important she has to tell me in person and not over text.

I sat down beside my girlfriend with her long fingernails tapping the desk. I finally spoke up, "What's up babe?"

"Hey hun," she felt divided.

"What d-do you have t-to tell me from last night," I was praying to god that I wouldn't have to hear the words.

"Uhm, y-you have to meet my mom before we leave Saturday night," I was so relieved.

"How did she find out about us?" I was shocked.

"I told her"

"Really? So the time has come that we can start being serious about this?" I was all for it.

"Yes it's time babe"

"Ok, so how should I meet her?"

"I asked Camz and she said that you should just show up early at my house on Saturday and meet there," I was surprised that she asked Camila for help. I thought that she would know what to do considering that she's had experience before.

"Why do need to ask Camila for help?" I felt hypocritical because I remembered I asked her for help too.

"Because I didn't know what to do," she said.

"But you've had multiple boyfriends before me, so how did those turn out?"

"Babe, I need to tell you something," I nodded my head. "I was never in a serious relationship with anyone before I met you," My jaw dropped.

"Wow really? I always imagined you had like six other boyfriends"

"Well I have, not six by the way, but none of them were ever as serious as we are right now. And we've only been dating for a week now, so imagine how long we can last together"

"I hope forever babe," she held my hand and put her head on my shoulder. I was finally feeling a sense of security."I promise that I'll make your parents like me"

"Promise?" she asked. I lifted up our hands to my face and kissed her hand:

"Promise." I then realized something, "If your mom want to meet me, then my mom should meet you too hun," her head lifted off of me.

"Yeah definitely, but how?"

"You know," I had no clue how.

"Uhh-," I cut her off.

"You know what, let's just ask Camila," I insisted.

"Yeah, I'll ask her later today"

"No, I will. I feel like she hates us dating cause we always bother her"

"I hope not, she knows how happy we are together so she should help us"

"Yeah," we finished class and spent lunch together again. We were separated at the end of the day and I went home to prepare to tell my mom about Ariana. I went home and started watching Netflix, I turned on 'The Flash' and watched a couple episodes before I heard the garage open. I knew it was my mom and debated how I should tell her. She opened the garage door and yelled, "Y/n help me with the groceries!" I got up and walked towards her car and helped with whatever she needed. "Anything else?" I asked.

"Uh no, you can go back now"

"Mom, c-can I tell you something?" I was worried.

"Yeah what is it?"