Twenty Six

Camila's POV

What does Ariana need to talk about? I already told her the truth and she knows I'm with Y/n.

I walked into class with Y/n sitting next to my seat already. I pulled out my chair and sat next to him. "Hey babe," I saw his face brighten up.

"Hey honey," he hugged me. We worked through class and the bell rang. We walked out of the class together and he turned to me, "You wanna work on the project after school today?"

I paused for a second, "Uh, not today babe. I have to do something"

"What is it?" I really didn't wanna tell him I was going to talk Ariana after school. I know that I have to be honest with him. That's what he would want.

"Just something with my mom"

"Well, ok then. At least text me after school"

"Sure will," we kissed and hugged each other before we went our separate ways.

I was going to walk home after school today. Since Y/n made other plans after school today. I plugged in my headphones and turned on some music while walking home. A black car approached me from the side and parked next to me. I saw through the windows and I saw the familiar face. It was Ariana.

She rolled down the window and spoke up, "Get in," she said.

"Uh, you don't drive Ariana,"I said to her.

"I do now, I got my license last week"

"Well, what are you doing here?"

"Get in. I'll give you a ride home," I walked around the side of the black car and opened the door. I sat inside and she turned to me. "Thanks," she said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For getting in"

I let out a sigh, "What is it you want to talk about?"

"When we get to your house"

"Ok," we drove off and I patiently waited. What do we need to talk about? I really was wondering what we had to talk about. I thought we talked about everything we needed to yesterday.

She parked on my driveway and we both got out. She reached for my hand and I refused it. "Let's just get this over with," I quickly walked to the door and unlocked it. I walked inside and she followed closely behind. I went to my room to put my stuff away and she stayed in the living room. When I walked back to the living room, I saw her sitting down in my favorite place on her phone, "Ahem," she looked back at me.

"Yes?" she said.

"That's my spot"

"Come get it"

"Ugh," I just sat on the couch across from her. I set my phone down on the coffee table and she did the same. I gave her my full, undivided attention and waited for her to speak up. She just stared and smiled at me. "Ariana, what do we need to talk about?" her smile became softer.

"Please go out with me. Just one chance," she was begging at this point.

"Listen, as much as I want to, I'm already dating someone. Someone that I know that can make me happy"

"I can too"

"You probably can, but what about Y/n? I can't break his heart a second time after you. It would crush him and you and I both know he doesn't deserve it"

"Yeah," she let out a sigh. "How about we keep our relationship low key?" I couldn't believe her.

"You're out of your mind," I asked her multiple times of she was serious.