Twenty

Ariana's POV

Camila and I both got into the backseat of my mom's car since she had asked me for a ride home. "Hey mom, Camila asked if she could get a ride home and I told her yes," my mom turned around to face me.

"Yeah, that's fine," she turned her attention to Camila now, "How are you sweetheart?"

"Great, thanks," Camila spoke up. My mom backed out of the parking spot and drove off back to our house. During the ride, Camila looked frustrated while texting on her phone.

"Everything alright Camila?" I asked her.

"Ugh. Yeah, it's just that my mom won't be home until later tonight so no one will be there to let me inside"

"Do you wanna come over until she gets home?"

"Uhh-"

"You can if you want Camila, just make sure your mom come picks you up whenever she can by the night," my mom intervened in our conversation.

"Yeah that's fine. Thanks Joan," Camila told her.

After 30 minutes of driving, we finally pulled up to my house. We both got of the car and we walked side by side. We walked inside and immediately went to my room. "We're gonna be in my room mom!" I yelled to her. Then I shut the door.

I right away sat her down and had to talk about her with something. "Camila"

"Yes Ariana?"

"What did you and Y/n do today? Like specifically," I was beyond curious.

"We didn't go on a date if that's what you're wondering"

"I know that, but did he say or do anything to you?"

"Uhh, no"

"Don't lie"

"I'm being serious. But trust me Ariana, if you two weren't dating I would move in on him," my face completely changed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Just going out with him, it felt nice. And friendly, and I could get used to it. Don't take it as I'm trying to sabotage your guys' relationship, it's just that you told me to find someone that can make me happy and Y/n gave me a hint of that today"

"I know what I said. But you can't find anyone else that makes you happy?"

"You know me Ari, I don't really talk to anyone except you, Y/n, and a few more people, I'm an introvert. I spend most of my time alone," I wanted to comfort her.

"Awh, I'm sorry, but you will find someone. I promise. That person could be someone you never expected it to be or someone out of nowhere, but trust me. You will find someone"

"Thanks Ari," she pulled me in for a long hug.

"Hey, wanna watch some movies?" I asked, changing the subject and Camila got excited and spoke up.

"Yeah! Whatcha got?" I pointed to a shelf full of DVD's and she searched through some movies. It took us a couple of minutes for Camila to find a movie she liked. We just ended up watching some cheesy romance movie. Camila was always into movies like these. We both lay down on my bed to watch the movie until Camila's mom came.

Halfway through the movie I started to daze off. I looked to my side and saw Camila just laying there in her dress. Her legs were exposed and her curly bangs over her face. I was staring at her and she pointed towards the TV. "Ooh, this is my favorite part!" I looked over to the TV and I saw two of the main characters kiss. I looked back over at her and her eyes were still locked with the screen. She was super into it and for some reason she really loved that part. Maybe it's because she's never really had someone to kiss. Or it's just a way of her escaping reality to be in a romance. I really didn't like that Camila was missing out on things like this. Fuck it.

I stared at her while her attention was still on the TV screen. I leaned in super fast and kissed her on the lips. I thrusted at her for 10 seconds making sure that she had a long, first kiss. I closed my eyes and I hope she did the same. I finally pulled away and our lips disconnected slowly. I opened up my eyes and saw a shocked expression on Camila's face. "How was that?" I said. I have never been with a girl before, so this potentially could be an interesting experience.

"W-what was that for?"

"Don't be upset, I really just wanted you to have the romance experience"

"Ariana, you're dating Y/n. What do you think he'll do if he found out that YOU kissed ME?"

"I really don't know," I still loved Y/n, like a lot, but Camila just had that x-factor to her. Maybe because she is a girl and I want to try to have a relationship with a girl? Camila would be into that. It would be so much easier for me to please my partner.

"Camila!" I heard my mom yell from the door. "Your mom is here!" Camila picked up her things and walked to the door. Before she walked out, I said to her,

"Don't tell Y/n about this. Please," she gave me a look in her eyes. It was subtle look, nothing too serious, maybe just one last look at her best friend who had just given her her first kiss.

The door finally shut and I needed to wash up. I grabbed some clothes for sleeping and went to the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror because my mind was at a cross roads. I really love Y/n and I really like Camila. But I can't just leave Y/n, I've never met anyone like Y/n, but I'd rather date someone I've known longer. I took one long shower and let the hot water splash all over my body. I wonder what was going through Camila's head right now.

Camila's POV

What the hell has Ariana just done to me? Does she know she has a boyfriend? Should I tell Y/n? Should I just get Ariana to leave Y/n and date her? Should I tell Y/n about it so he breaks up with Ariana and I date Y/n? There were so many options I could have gone with. But as of right now, I have to make one decision and that's to promise Y/n to keep a secret what he had told me. And since I'm doing it for Y/n, I should do it for Ariana as well. The only thing is that I don't want to keep both of these things a secret for too long. Secrets destroy relationship and that's no secret.

I made it home and felt like taking a shower and laying in bed hoping that this love triangle would go away. I was standing in the shower when it finally hit me: Y/n is dating Ariana, but likes me. Ariana is dating Y/n, but likes me. They both loved each other endlessly, but liked me. And I like both of them. But which one is the right relationship? I would never wreck anybody's relationship on purpose, that just seems like something not even the shittiest person on the planet would do. But I also didn't want to wait. Something has to be done soon. I really enjoyed that kiss Ariana gave me.

I got out of the shower and sat on my bed. I heard my phone go off, I looked at the screen and wasn't disappointed about what I saw.

Moonlightbae: Hey, wanna come over to help me write some music tomorrow?

Me: That's Y/n's job

Moonlightbae: Yeah I know, I invited him over already. We could use a little help.

Me: Yeah ok, when tomorrow?

Moonlightbae: Uhh, 7pm?

Me: Ok I'll be there.

I didn't know if I should expect a song writing session, or an intervention between the three of us, but I can't pass up the opportunity to tell two secrets that can change lives.