Thirteen

We both got in the car and closed the doors. "You sure you don't wanna eat anywhere?" I asked her.

"I'm sure babe. I have food back at my place and dessert," then she winked.

"I can't fucking wait Ari," we came across a red light and she immediately attacked my pants.

"I can't either babe," she quickly unbuckled me and pulled it out. She started sucking me off and I was enjoying it. I had one hand on the wheel and the other on her hair bobbing her head up and down my dick. She separated her head from my crotch and stripped down to her underwear. She completely removed her pants and was just sitting on the seat of the car in her panties. "I'm so wet right now," she said as she was lightly rubbing her pussy through her panties. I really couldn't wait to go inside of her. The most craziest thing crossed my mind.

"Have you ever driven before babe?" I asked.

"Yeah why?" At the next red light I dropped my seat as low as it can go and tilted my chair back. I was laying down flat and couldn't see the road. I reached into my pants and put on a condom, "Hop on," I said.

"You're fucking crazy," she said.

"We both are," she pulled her panties off of her and slowly got on top of me. "You're the driver now," I pulled my chair all the way back to give her room for her legs. As soon as the hopped on she let out a moan.

"Ohhh my fucking God," she said.

"Don't crash. The windows are tinted so no one can see clearly," I told her. I then grabbed her by the waist and bounced her up and down. It felt amazing and I loved the adrenaline rush of this. This was the most craziest thing we could've done tonight. She was moaning again and again while she was driving and it was the hottest thing ever. A naked girl riding you while she's driving. What's crazier and hotter that that?

"Babe, you should drive now, I'm close to cumming and I don't think I should be driving when that happens," she said. I waited for the car to stop and lifted her off of me. I set her down on the passenger seat and I got back up into driving position. I continued driving with one hand on the wheel and the other on her pussy.

"Cum for me," I said. I stuck in one finger and she was uncontrollably shaking. She grabbed on to my wrist tightly and wasn't letting up.

"Another one baby," she said. I stuck in two more fingers and went back and forth while she was rubbing her clit. "Ohhh my, I'm cumming babe," her voice was trembling. I pulled out my fingers and put them up to her mouth.

"Taste your pussy," I told her. She put her mouth all over my fingers and I couldn't do much but stare.

"Mmm," she said cleaning my fingers up. We soon pulled into her driveway and half-put on our clothes. We ran to her front door and I waited for her to open it. As soon as she opened it, I picked her up from her ass and she wrapped her legs around my waist. We were making out heatedly with tongue and I carried her to her room. I threw her on her bed and told her to lay still on her back.

"Put your arms above your head," I commanded. She listened and connected her hands together and that was perfect for me. I pulled off my belt and tied her wrists together. "Don't move," I told her. I took off my shirt and used it as a blindfold for her.

"What are you doing babe?" she asked me.

"Shhh," as soon as I tied her up she lay still. I quickly pulled off any clothes she had on to get her fully naked. I got in between her legs and teased her. I licked all around waited for her to speak up. She put her arms down on my head and I put them back up. "Don't move your arms," I demanded.

"Just fucking make me cum again," she finally said. I lightly put my tongue on the surface of her folds. I heard her moans get super breathy and I loved it. I was still trying to tease her a little bit for what she had done to me. "Please," she said. I started to put more and more pressure on her pussy. She wanted to move so badly but I had her tied up. As I was eating her out, I had one hand on her arms to keep them still. She started grinding her hips on my face since she couldn't move anything else. It was so fucking hot. Her pussy just right in my face as she was grinding. I just stuck out my tongue as much as I can and let her do the work. "Just like that, keep going," she said.

   After minutes of grinding she spazzed. Her back arched and I tried not to overstimulate her. "Fuck honey," she said. After I cleaned her up, I untied her wrists and took off her blindfold.

"How was that babe?" I said.

"Fucking amazing, but don't tease me like that again," she responded. I knew she liked it and it was pretty fucking hot, so I think I'll do it again. We quickly switched positions so I was on the bed and she was down on all fours on the bed. "My turn," she said smiling. She put her warm mouth back over my dick and got me hard again. Again and again she deep throated me and I wanted to get inside. I layed her on her back and she spread her legs exposing her wet pussy. I had to put on another condom since I lost the one from earlier. I got down to her level and stuck it inside slowly. "Yes baby," she said in her breathy voice.

   I couldn't last very long in this position because we had done so much before. "I'm gonna cum so hard babe," I said as I felt it coming. I wanted to cum inside of her and I remembered I had a condom on. I got on top of her and she pulled me in with her legs. I thrusted one last time inside of her and let loose inside of her warm pussy. She orgasmed the same time as I did and I let my dick marinate inside of her for a couple seconds. I slowly pulled out and she got back on her knees and peeled off the condom. She started slowly sucking my dick again and she pulled away knowing that I was super sensitive.

"That was fun," she spoke up.

"Yeah it was. Hey, could I use your shower?" I planned to stay a little longer at her house than she had expected.

"Go ahead I'll use my mom's shower"

"Why don't we just use the same one?" I suggested.

"Well, there's a first time for everything"

"Thanks," I kissed her cheek and went to my car to get some extra clothes I had packed earlier. I ran back inside into her bathroom and she turned on the shower. She got in it first and her body was so sexy. I know we just had sex so we couldn't do it again, but this was a sight to see.

"You comin' in?" she asked. I couldn't do anything but stare at her and I finally got in the shower.

   After 10 minutes in the shower I got out first and groomed myself. While I was putting on clothes, she also got out. She wrapped a towel over her head and she still looked beautiful. I was done first so I just kissed her and laid on her bed waiting to cuddle. I saw her walk out and she spoke up, "Wanna cuddle?"

"Why else would I be laying on your bed?"

"Quit being sarcastic," she jumped into bed with me and turned on Netflix. She turned on a show I had no interest in but I didn't care. She finally put the remote down and I spooned her. I didn't know if I should say it or not but I felt like it was now or never. Fuck it.

"I love you babe," I said with confidence. She turned her body towards me and stared into my eyes and I did the same.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that," then she gave me a long, passionate kiss, "I love you too baby," then she turned away again. I wrapped my arms around her again and closed my eyes.

Best night ever.