Five

Ari and I left the party and went to In-n-Out. We each got a burger and some fries and the most romantic thing, we shared a large milkshake together. Being the gentlemen I want Ari to see me as, I paid for our dinner which came out to be around $18. I gave her a piece of gum after we ate. "You didn't have to pay all of it you know," she felt bad.

"No, it's ok don't feel bad, I insist on treating you tonight," I comforted her.

"Now I feel spoiled," she said.

"Then do the same to me" I told her. We were walking back to my car and she pushed me against the door of my car. She smashed her lips into mine and pulled away, "I'll show you tonight," I felt her breath melt my skin. We were kissing intensely and at this point, I didn't care who saw us, this was my first time making out with a girl and I will enjoy every moment of it. She pulled herself off, "Let's go back to my place," then walked around to the other side of the car. I got in and drove off. On the way Ariana kept touching my crotch, I totally forgot she left me hanging earlier in the day today. I really wanted to get at her and I'm sure she wanted me to too.

   We made it to her house and we simultaneously got out the car. She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me into her house. "Don't worry no one's home," then she smiled. As soon as the door slammed I picked up Ariana by her legs and pinned her against the wall. Her legs wrapped around my waist and my hands were all over her ass and her hands cupped my face. We were in a heated make out session and soon I tapped her top lip with my tongue asking for permission. She opened her mouth and granted my wish and she started using tongue. Back and forth we were taking control, we were doing circular motions and couldn't stop. I removed her off the wall and she showed me where her room was.

   We entered her room and I was still lifting her up by her ass with her legs still wraped around me. I threw her on the bed and told her to lay still. She obeyed and it just dawned on me I'm still a virgin so I'll be sure to try my best to make this the best first time ever. Her arms were above her head waiting for me to take control. I got close to her pussy and I could feel she was wet. I saw the wet spots on her pants, "Wet for me huh?" I whispered. She nodded her head and moaned quietly. I grabbed her pants by the waist and peeled them off to expose she wasn't wearing any panties. "You're so fucking naughty," I told her and she bit her finger and giggled. I threw them off to the side and got in between her legs. She pulled off her top and bra exposing her small tits. Ariana was completely naked now. I kissed all around her pussy and on her legs. I'm such a sucker for sexy legs. I made a little hickey on her inner thigh to mark my territory. "Stop teasing Y/n," she said. I found it funny she said that after she almost gave me blue balls today. I finally but slowly put my tongue on her pussy. It was a light touch. "Ooooh god," she said in a breathy voice. I started to pick up the pace in which I was licking her pussy and started to draw letters on her clit, "Yes, just like that Y/n," she put her hand on my hair and guided my head. I stuck out my tongue and let her hand guide me around her pussy and how she wanted it. "Yes, yes, keep going," she moaned loudly now. I kept going and put both my hands on her tits. I looked up and she rolled her eyes back and arched her back. "Fuuuck baby!" she reached her climax and came all over my tongue. She tasted so good and I didn't mind cleaning her up.

   I stood up and took off my shirt as Ariana got on her knees and unbuckled my belt. She unzipped and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down along with my underwear exposing my hard cock. My dick slapped her in the face as she pulled it out. She giggled and said, "Let me finish what I had started," she was so fucking hot. She put her warm and wet mouth on my dick and started sucking it. She deep throated it multiple times but it's not like it was that hard because I was an average 5 inches. She soon started stroking my dick as she had her mouth on it and I threw my head back. I closed my eyes and appreciated what was happening to me. I grabbed her hair and guided her up and down my shaft.

   After one last gag reflex and I went through my pants and put on a condom. I laid on her bed waiting for her to get on top of me. She hopped on facing me and started bouncing. I grabbed her by the hips and she let me. She bounced up and down like a yo-yo and it felt like heaven. She was enjoying it as was I. After a couple minutes I got up and demanded her to get into doggy position. She stuck out her ass and pink pussy and I didn't wait. I stuck my cock inside of her pussy and she moaned instantly. I was going back and forth and she loved it. "Yes fuck me like that Y/n," I slapped her ass and told her to keep talking dirty to me. "I want you to cum on my face," she begged. I couldn't handle it anymore, I pulled out and she got on her knees. "Suck it out baby," I commanded. She started twisting and stroking as her warm mouth was in my tip. "Fuck Ariana," I said. Ari spread her legs and stuck out her tongue. I look down and let loose in her mouth. I've never came so much before. She licked my dick up clean and laughed, "That was amazing," she said.

"We should do this more often," I finally said catching my breath. We cleaned up and put on our clothes. I walked over to the front door, but before I could leave I turned and asked, "S-so Ariana,  w-would you wanna be my girlfriend?" I finally got the guts to ask her.

"Of course," then she kissed my cheek. "Be sure to text me tomorrow morning,"

"Sure will," I left her house with a smile. Finally. This is the best feeling I've felt in my life. Knowing that my high school crush just became my girlfriend.

A/n: This is my first full smut scene. I tried to get detailed as possible so I hope you enjoyed it and got as excited about sex with Ariana Grande as much as Y/n. Thanks :)