Thirty Two

Last day of school doesn't feel any different to me than any other day. It's just the easiest day of school in the year. I felt a little pressure today because I feel like I have to make a decision today. I'm hoping I don't have to, I want the timing to be just right. No need to rush anything.

This is the last time I will walk into second period in my life. Also the last time I will be in class with Camila as well. I saw the smaller girl already sitting down next to mine and she looked better today than usual. She wore a crop top to show off her stomach and jeans ripped on the front to expose her smooth, tan legs. "Hi," she said as I was walking towards her.

"Morning beautiful," I responded to her.

"So is that a 'yes' to me?" she joked.

"Camila, stop"

"I'm sorry," her mood fell a little. "I'm just really anxious to know what you're going to say to me"

"I understand, but to be honest Camila, I'll wait until the end of time if it means making the right decision," I told her.

"I understand," the class was pretty straight forward and we did nothing for the last day. So Camila and I spent the day talking.

"Are you still auditioning for x-factor?" I asked.

"Definitely"

"I never knew you liked singing"

"Yeah, I can a little. Just a little more shy about it," it felt nice talking to her because I feel like she can talk to me about anything.

"That's cool"

"What about you? Anything interesting?" she turned the tables on me.

"Uhh, I'm valedictorian for our class this year," I never pictured being valedictorian as a biggest deal, but that's pretty much the most interesting thing I have planned this summer.

"No way!" she said as her face brightened. "So are you gonna be like the person talking up on the podium during our graduation?"

"That's me"

"Be sure to mention me during your speech," she laughed.

"For sure," we both laughed and the class ended. "Well, I hope to see you soon Camila," I said for the last time of the school year.

"I hope so too. And I hope you make up your mind soon," I nodded at her and we hugged each other before finishing out our day.

The halls of our school was a little more wild. Some kids doing stupid things that normally wouldn't happen in the middle of the year, but it felt normal. I saw couples left and right kissing and talking and I hope to have something like that soon.

Fourth period seemed like any other day as well. Ariana walked in soon after me, and not to sound like a broken record, but she looked even more beautiful today. It's almost like her and Camila had an outfit picked out for the last day of school. "Morning Ariana," I said to her as she sat down in the chair next to me.

"Morning Y/n," she said with a smile.

"This is the last time we're gonna walk into this class this year," I said trying to spark conversation.

"So. It's not the last time we're gonna see each other you know"

"Yeah I guess," she had a point. I really didn't care that we weren't going to walk into the same class together, as long as I got to see Ariana and Camila after the year ended. "So Ari, are you still auditioning for that one show?"

"Victorious?"

"Yeah, that"

"I'm trying to, I really want this and I hope that I can either do acting or singing over the summer," It amazes me how a girl can have such an ambition for her future straight out of high school. "What about you Y/n?"