Twenty One

Your POV

Sunday evening and Ariana had invited me to come over for another song writing session. I was excited because I thought that we were super close to finishing the song. It was just the chorus, and two more verses. One of those verses could be really short and sweet while the other one could be similar to the first verse.

I grabbed my keys from the hook and walked towards the front door. I passed by my mom and I told her where I was going. "I'm going to Ariana's to help her write some music," her face grew confused.

"Wow, I didn't know Ariana writes music"

"Yeah, was surprised to, and she's really good at singing mom"

"Oh really, I should watch her perform one day"

"Yeah, you should. I'm gonna go now"

"Ok be home by tonight. And Y/n, no sex"

"Jesus mom, I'll be home by tonight and try to do that second part. Or maybe I won't," my mom just smirked at me and we could both tell we were kidding. I walked out the door heading for my girlfriend's house.

I pulled up to her drive way and instead of texting her, I decided to just walk up and do it the old fashion way. I got out of my car and slowly walked my way up to her front doorstep. I rang the doorbell twice and waited. It took about a minute until someone finally opened the door. "Oh Hi Y/n, Ariana told me she was expecting you," I was a little confused as to why her mom answered the door.

"Yeah, she wanted me to help her write some music"

"She needs two people now huh?" What the hell is she talking about? "Come inside Y/n, I'll let you inside of Ariana's room," I walked inside the doorway and heard the door shut behind me. She ushered me to my girlfriend's room and opened the door for me. I stepped inside and was not disappointed at what I saw.

My two favorite girls on the planet sitting in the same room as me. "What did I just walk into?" I said, breaking the silence.

"Writing some music baby," Ariana got up and gave me peck on the lips. I don't know how I should feel about having Camila and my girlfriend sitting in the same room as me while Camila knows how I feel about both of them. I just pray that nothing will go off track.

"Ok then, let's get started," I sat down on the floor and Camila and I locked eyes right away. I decided to look away immediately so that it wouldn't be so awkward between us.

"Hey Ariana, I'll be home later tonight I just have to go run some errands," Joan said.

"Ok mom, I'm not going anywhere," then her mom left.

"Where are we in the song?" I looked at Ariana.

"Well Camila and I had just finished the chorus of the song so we technically have about 75% of the song done"

"Wow almost done huh?" I said.

"Yeah, I just can't wait until I could perform this song in front of people and give both of you guys credit for it," I looked over at Camila and she just had a sad look on her face.

"Everything alright Camila?" I asked.

"Yeah, do you know that feeling where you really want to say something, but you just can't?" she looked at both of us. I was hoping that she wouldn't tell Ariana, at least not right now.

"Could we just work on the song, and whatever it is, we can talk about it after?" Ariana spoke up and Camila and I both nodded our heads and we started thinking. I motioned Ariana to give me her notebook so I could catch up with what I had just missed.