Thirty

I have no clue what's happening to me right now. I love Ariana, but I can't get rid of Camila in my life. It's a good problem to have, but I can't continue with any relationship until I get this settled. I have to confront Ariana about this to tell her I'm not ready.

Me: Babe.

Ari: Omg are you ok? What happened last night?

Me: That's what I want to talk to you about.

Ari: Should I come over?

Me: No, I'll be there soon.

Ari: Ok, see you soon. xoxo.

I think I'm going to have to break up with her. I didn't want to, not one bit. But Camila exists. If Ariana hadn't broken us up in the first place, we wouldn't even be in this situation. But what do I know? This will most likely give me the girlfriend I deserve. Whether it'd be Ariana, Camila, or neither.

I walked slowly to my room to pick out some clothes after spending the night on my couch. I didn't remember anything about sleeping on the couch. I must've blacked out after Ariana left. A light grey shirt and white shoes seemed fitting for me. I threw on the articles of clothing before grabbing my keys and walking out. The car ride felt much longer on the way than usual. Maybe because I've never had to do the breaking-up thing. Well granted, I did break up with Camila, but she left me no choice.

I slowly drove up to the driveway of the familiar house. I looked at one of the windows and I saw one of the curtains jerk shut. I'm almost positive Ariana was waiting for me at the door. Before you know it, she opened the door before I could reach ten steps to the door. "Oh my god," she ran up to me dressed in pajamas and gave me a hug. "Are you ok?" she asked with her head buried into my chest.

"I'm feeling fine Ari, but I need to tell you something," we released from each other's grasp and looked at each other.

"What is it?"

"You know that all I want between the two of us is honesty right?"

"Yes?" she said confused.

"Well..."

"Babe you're scaring me. Tell me," her voice started getting sincere.

"I'm not feeling us right now," that was the best way I could put it without mentioning Camila's name.

"W-what do you mean?" her voice started getting shaky.

"I think we need a break from each other," I purposely didn't say 'break up' because I hope one day we will come back around.

"B-but why?" I stayed silent because now I would have to bring up Camila. "Babe, could you at least tell me why?" I feel like I didn't need to since she didn't tell me why she broke up with me. But, I'll be the bigger person.

"If I tell you, please don't get mad at anyone"

"I'm listening," I could tell she was about to start crying anytime soon.

"I'm falling for Camila," I let it go. I just prayed that she would react anyway but negative. She stood shocked and silent. "Ari, say something"

"I don't know what to say. So, you're leaving me for Camila?"

"No, no, no Ari. I would never, but you're not the only one in my mind. I just have to figure out between you two before I can date anyone, so I'll be single for a while"

"This is my fault," she said shaming herself.

"No it's not. Don't feel like that," I picked her chin up to look into her brown eyes.